Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Korean Copy of the Beta Drum Mag- Anyone Try Them?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Korean Copy of the Beta Drum Mag- Anyone Try Them?

Any impressions? I'm not a huge drum mag fan, but I do like to at least have one or two just because. Given that it would just be for fun, is there any issue with getting the Korean copy for $120 versus the original for $250+??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

good question---

i haven't used one of them -- it would be nice to know if there any good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

check over on ar15 of even google it, that's how i was able to find out that people are able to load it with 5.45 and have it cycle well.
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'll Google it, and see. I don't care for Arfcom. They're a bunch of snobs. If it's not the top-o-the-line big $$$$$$ product then they hate it, even if it's a decent product. Thanks J.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've never used one but have had other Korean mags ie; m-16 mags and I didn't like them, there thin and lips bend easy if you drop them, can't speak for this one though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I'll Google it, and see. I don't care for Arfcom. They're a bunch of snobs. If it's not the top-o-the-line big $$$$$$ product then they hate it, even if it's a decent product. Thanks J.
    HEY THERE-you're talkin bout some mall ninja bad asses there!! --that said, I'm a member there but mostly lurk. If I have any questions or probs j427x is the man to ask.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    HEY THERE-you're talkin bout some mall ninja bad asses there!! --that said, I'm a member there but mostly lurk. If I have any questions or probs j427x is the man to ask.
    LOL. I'm a member as well. It was actually the very first gun website that I joined back years ago. After about six months I got tired of the attitudes and went elsewhere. Wound up finding this wonderful spot and stayed.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I looked them up on Sportsmans Guide, and the comments were generally favorable. Main complaint seemed to be the mag loader. Some loved it, some hated it. One guy said that if not kept clean it will jam. Other than that, the comments were positive.

I think I'm gonna buy one this week. Got a local gun show this weekend, and I'd rather pay cash local, even if it's a little more expensive. I'll see if someone carries them, if not I'll probably buy one from CDNN. Theirs are listed at $119.95 for the black back, and $129.95 for the clear back.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I looked them up on Sportsmans Guide, and the comments were generally favorable. Main complaint seemed to be the mag loader. Some loved it, some hated it. One guy said that if not kept clean it will jam. Other than that, the comments were positive.

I think I'm gonna buy one this week. Got a local gun show this weekend, and I'd rather pay cash local, even if it's a little more expensive. I'll see if someone carries them, if not I'll probably buy one from CDNN. Theirs are listed at $119.95 for the black back, and $129.95 for the clear back.

i am not sure SMG publishes "bad-negative reviews"??

a while back somebody on here bought one-- i don't recall him having issues IIRC.

i do think you got the right idea-- go some place where you can see one first--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Well I went ahead and got one at the show. $129.00. I've never seen a real Beta mag up close, so I don't really know what they've done to cut corners. Basically a range/fun mag. I certainly wouldn't want to stake my life on it, especially the plastic. That being said, it seems to be ok. Checked it over and the fit and finish is not bad. Feed tower feels a bit flimsy when loaded, so I probably wouldnt leave it that way. Loaded smooth and hand cycles fine. Can't wait to hit the range. For my purposes, as long as it passes the range test, then it will be what I want. A range toy, that cost half the price of the real thing. YMMV.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.