Thread: 17 HMR AR

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default 17 HMR AR

ID LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE. MAYBE THERE WILL BE SOME COPYS TO DRIVE THE PRICE DOWN.

Alexander Arms Online Store - .17 HMR by Alexander Arms

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I've had one in the works for a couple years now. The build got stalled when we moved and I just haven't started on it again. The bolt is mostly done except for an extractor cut, and I have a barrel. I just need time and motivation to finish it. I should have less than $150 in the upper when it's done. I don't think they'll be many more of them since the ammo manufacturers say their 17hmr ammo isn't safe in semi autos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Iread the same thing about not being safe in semi autos. I got 4 butler creek 10/22 magnum bull barrels in 17hmr for $20 each. just couldn't pass them up lol

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I got 4 butler creek 10/22 magnum bull barrels in 17hmr for $20 each. just couldn't pass them up lol
    Sounds like you need to build a gatling
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

my buddies volquartsem works great with no issues. and will put 5 shots through a dime with out breaking the rim at 50 yards.

I see Hornady worked with Alxander on the project. Im doubting they would do this if they felt it was a unsafe idea. Id definitely want some feed back before a purchase.

If one guy starts selling any thing AR susecufly it seems that there are always copys and competition . with volquartsens selling for close to $2000 a $700 ar would be a nice alternitave if it shoots good. withthe 17 its all about accuracy and the ar will need to have it or they wont sell.

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

wouldn't mind having 1 myself as long as aa doesn't make em. I wont buy anything with his name on it.
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.