Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rem9ington gets M4 contract

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Not gonna lie, if not Colt, I'd prefer FN making my M4, their a4's are good guns, I just hate the fixed a2 stock.
    Semper Fortis, Paratus Et Potens, Non Sibi, Sed Patriae.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I have to agree with FN being the best M-16 maker that I have shot.. I think bushmasters guns are great, I've had a bunch and I think Remingtons guns are also good.. The M 700 has had a M40-24 contract for many years..Colt has made a lot of good M-16 but they burned too many bridges in my book along the way on the antigunner's side of the road... with sear block large pins nutered carriers etc.. and they neve made them all in house.. they farmed majority of the parts out... LMT would have been a great co. to use also but the deal is who ya know and who ya blow..in that business.. B2B

Feedback Score

Remington has had many different owners over the years. Low bidding on a military contract will get them some technical information about the rifles they wouldn't normally have. That might worth more than making a profit on the contract itself.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I hope everyone is ready for crappy re branded DPMS rifles to be supplied to the troops. Remington quality has slipped for years now and DPMS was never a top tier maker. Sadly all the Bushmasters now are simply re branded DPMS rifles. I imagine that really bit Dick Dyke in the ass which is why he started Windham Weaponry. I wish though he would have come up with a better name that Windham Weaponary.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.