Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the jr 45 carbine??

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya moleman the feeding was the issue I had in the back of my mind when I think about a 45 Colt, rimmed cases would be a bitch to get to feed right I'd think. Getting them outa the mag and getting them into the chamber reliabily might be a hard thing to do. But man, what a potent caliber for an AR that would be if one could get it running right!!! I'm going to do more reserch and see if I might be able to do one up, we'll see what happens.

Ammo's not an issue, 3 years ago I got 2 cases from a estate sale @ $20 per case!!!!! SCORE!!!!! It was slid under a table barely visible behind a bunch of other stuff and when I spotted it and asked the lady about it ,she said 20each(that was per case!!) I almost dropped my wallet getting it out so fast!!!!! $40 bucks for 2K of factory 45LC!!! OH YA!!!!! Nope, I didn't even try to dicker!!! Just grabed it quick,,, VERY QUICK,, and put it in the car before anyone saw me!!
    Un fortunatly I missed a couple early Winchesters and a couple Colt revolvers she had sold earlier,,,,,, DAMN!!! I later found out one of the revolvers was a Real 1800's Colt single action in pretty reasionable shape, the other a modern copy. One of the Winchesters was an original 1893 full octogon 44 that looked like it just came out of the factory yesterday, a real beatuy for sure. The other was a later winchester, nothing special but still a nice 20's vintage gun. One of my aquaintences beat me to all of those, DAMN Again!!!! He gave 250 for the colt and 300 for the older Winchester, and don't know what he gave for the later Winchester,,, DOWWWWWWW!!!!! He musta been so excited finding them, he missed seeing the ammo under the table!! I probibly would have too.

The Lucky Bugger!!! I was like ,,, literally <10 minites to late, and I had waved to him going down the road, just before I found the sale.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That sure would be the way to go kernel, the M10-11,, but I'm thinking more along the line of something that would work well for hunting too. And the 45 LC is very capible in that respect.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

They're converting .410 Saigas into all sorts of big bore rifles. Shouldn't be a problem, though I'd go .454 casull. Why? Because I can!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

A pistol round AR15 does quite a lot of good for one's soul.

Besides being very good for utility in application.

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I had something like it.I had a MechTech CCU in 45acp on a 1911 frame.It disapeared back in 2007 about the same time my X came up with a new bag of weed. Fun gun to shoot.Got rid of her in 2008 and started replaceing my toys.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

If your ,"X" is what is shown in that picture, looks like you did well for yourself!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That is a 2007 picture.In 2008 I droped a dime on her and she got three years.She got out in feb of 2011 after putting on about 35lbs.No she don't live with me.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

this is mine,( it's not a Jr carbine) it uses unmodified grease gun mags, i love it. i also have a supressor for it as well but no pic of it on, i'll have to get 1 & post it.

it's a mad machinest upper with justin's cnc lower & a millett red dot

and a 9mm with a supressor that i need to take pics of

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Get your FOOD for your children quite soon folks!

Ammo prices are now taking a HARD turn UPWARDS!

:-o
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I picked up one of these in .40 S&W with the glock magazines. Its got a "canada' barrel so up here it is now a 'nonrestricted'. I like it. No malfunctions in over 400 rounds. Some people have had feeding issues. Not many guns 'out of the box' shoot worth a darn anyhow, fine tuning is almost always required...or do i just like to play? I took off the cobby quad rail and put on stndrd M4 handguards using a delta ring assy. The barrel nut is the same thread form. The handguard cap is held in place with an AR railed gas block (clamp on type). Good place for a removable front sight. An Eotech tops off the recvr rail, and a Matech BUIS in the back end. The best part is.... all the AR added bits were just kicking round the work shop. Now getting back to the thread, Yes I want one in 45 acp using Colt mags..the bugs have been worked out and they are really fun plinkers.
    bobsonofbob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.