Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wall-Smartz selling ar-15s!!

Feedback Score

Rosie O donald did not win .it was the first thing to come to mind with my Walmart sales paper

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell I even saw a H&K there the other day when I was shopping,,,, it's about time,, that's all I got to say. They must of missed out on allot of sales by having Rosie as a spokes woman,,, I think,,, She is????? Not to sure,,,,

They took guns out of the local Wal-Marts around here a few years ago when Rosie got involved, and now there back,,, hope they stay. I know I got several there and always pick up this or that accessory while I was there , so I'm pretty sure they saw there bottom line drop when they did away with the guns for a bit.

I know I dropped several requests for the guns to return in there suggestion box, must be lots of others did too! There back!!! YES!! A wider variety of ammo now too.At least around here.

Feedback Score

Just wondering- does WalMart operate under some kind of " umbrella" or national license or does each individual store require their own?
    The only WalMart I am familiar with carries a limited amount of ammunition. I've asked about calibers that would fit what I would use and they look at you funny and tell you to try the Internet.
    I guess I wanted to know if each WalMart chooses their own stock or are they bound by the limits of their local lisence ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No clue how there FFL is set up but I assume it must be under wal-mart corp . certianly no one would sell wal-marts guns under there license,,nor could they legally do so. As for each store having one I'd doubt that too, whom would it be assigned to? Janice in sporting goods, or jimmy in the stock room???? Must be under w- mart, how could they sell them otherwise.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Lady there one night did not have enough sense to sell snow cones. I really don't think she would have an FFL in her name to sell GUNS at Wally World?
    M U S I B I K E

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

No matter what store, what state, what ever. There has to be an FFL associated with the store. Now, that could be a regional guy who is the FFL for x number of locations. That is legal. But, you can not cross state lines.

Back in the day, K-Mart used to contract with an FFL for each sub-region of say 3-5 stores that were geographically located. The FFL was "on-staff" and required to make bi-weekly visits to each store, and was paid a decent fee for ensuring that he did not go to jail. I am pretty certain that the large chains do something similar, each according to their own recipe. WalMart was a great place to go and get common stuff like 10/22's, and even some of the surplus stuff. I bought several SMLE 2A1's at the local WalMart in the mid-late '90s because they had them, and the price was $85 each. Same thing for Czech VZ-24's. They were blowing those out at $58 each. SMLE No. 4 Mk 1's for $69, I always liked those deals. Just made me feel happy all over. The last batch of Yugo Mausers I bought came from WalMart at $77 each. And they were VIRGINAL!!!! Not touched since the Yugoslavian whore who schmeared the cosmoline all over it in the '60s. Sorry, bad-old joke.

I am glad to hear that WalMart has gotten back to their senses. I will have to visit my local to see what they offer these days.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

America's Rifle for sale at America's store! You gotta love it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    America's Rifle for sale at America's store! You gotta love it.

no it is AMREICAS RIFLE in China-marts store-- LOL!

i think rosie tried to buy a seat on the board in an attempt to back hillary clinton.

when hillary claimed to switch sides and be pro-firearms in her 08 election hopes --rosie got dumped--

i woudlnt put the whole thing past clinton PR . i wouldn't trust that whore as far as i could through a battleship--

ya have to wonder why it is all ways mom & pop catching hell from the BATF -- one wonders why wally-world never gets linked to guns in mexico when they sell thousands of guns every week??

if nothing else i bet firearms have walked out of wally world many a time.

i am glad wally world is selling the fun guns, but i am seriously leery of their politics and motives.

Feedback Score

I was in a Walmart yesterday,they had an AR for $980.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

The only AR-type rifles my local WalMart has are in .22 caliber.

I only WISH they had other calibers for sale.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.