Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Quality AR Lowers ?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well we have all seen this before, everybody that follows this site has had plenty of time and plenty of warnings that the BS was about to hit the fan.

what i don't get is where did all these sheeple come from with all this last minute panic buying?

they have had at least the last 4 years to get caught up --and everybody has known the big "O" wants all firearms gone and the entire firearms industry gone --all this time. no secret--he has said as much repeatedly.

i think many knew the pot was about to boil over cause ammo,mags, firearms and certain parts have been selling well for the last 4 years. they were even selling out the glut before the panic started full on.

i watch a couple of my favorite venders stocks of various things --like lowers and rifles and so on and they have been running out a lot before all this. but it was everything "cheap"--now it is just out of EVERYTHING.

many have heeded the alarm bells and did take action long before the panic.

this incident was sort of sudden and even myself has a few things i wish i had picked up before the panic struck full force.

honestly there ain't that much i''ll need to buy in the next few months.

if i do anything in 2013 i'll build a 1911 --or hell maybe a flintlock?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Yup what bellson said..

I only have one AK left.. Tossed the rest in the canal to appease Feinwit..
    2 months ago my Bro looked at the price tag I put on it in case I croaked.
    "Uh Tim wanna sell that thing?' Get bent... You laughed at the price before, still laughing? Get bent..
    Like the stock market, they had 4+ years to follow the damn market..
    They voted for Nappie, they got em.. Good ruck..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I'm not in a panic.
    I HAVE other firearms.
    But no one expected this.
    I'm just going to order all the parts I need and hopefully
    it won't take too long to get them.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

many have heeded the alarm bells and did take action long before the panic.

this incident was sort of sudden and even myself has a few things i wish i had picked up before the panic struck full force
    Mainly replying to the bold part.
    This incident was very sudden, remember the shooting happened on friday, sunday bigO made his speech and said he'd do everything in his power to ban these weapons. The panic started sunday night and monday

And yes this sucks, I was planning on getting a long barreled upper or putting one together to make a tack driver style target rifle
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.