Thread: $49 billet upper sale!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking $49 billet upper sale!

https://centerfiresystems.com/

CFS has the excellent TNW billet uppers on sale for $49 for black friday.

now i didn't plan on getting any more ar-15 goodies-- but i couldn't pass up getting a couple of these.

now i haven't built on a TNW billet upper --a couple years ago i got an email from CFS with the TNW billet lowers on sale for $79 and i grabbed up a couple of them.

i have to say they were well worth the money, well built and fit perfectly --no slack-slop whatsoever.

if you need an upper these are far better than the hard to find blems---that normally go for at least this much.

if you buy more than $69.99 you get free shipping so toss in a mag or two!

it is a hell of a deal till they run out--

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    https://centerfiresystems.com/

CFS has the excellent TNW billet uppers on sale for $49 for black friday.

now i didn't plan on getting any more ar-15 goodies-- but i couldn't pass up getting a couple of these.

now i haven't built on a TNW billet upper --a couple years ago i got an email from CFS with the TNW billet lowers on sale for $79 and i grabbed up a couple of them.

i have to say they were well worth the money, well built and fit perfectly --no slack-slop whatsoever.

if you need an upper these are far better than the hard to find blems---that normally go for at least this much.

if you buy more than $69.99 you get free shipping so toss in a mag or two!

it is a hell of a deal till they run out--
    Was on their site around 7:30am EST and had 1 in my cart, but had to go out for a bit and said "I'll order it later", well later is now at 11:50am EST and they are sold out with no backorder. I snooze, I lose.......
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

they hardly ever have any in stock for the regular price so it was a safe bet the $49 sale would be a sell-out.

i must have got in on the front end of this one cause mine are still shipping --

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well i ordered one--got put on BO for a month because they were out of charging handles --

when i emailed CFS they said their all out of the billet lowers? i'm like WTF--didn't you put one aside for my order?

anyway --they "lost" my upper unit it seems-- i emailed them back--just forget the entire order--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.