Thread: $59 shipped stripped flatop

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default $59 shipped stripped flatop

AR15/M16 Flat Top A4 Upper, Stripped

well when CFS failed to send the stripped upper i ordered last month---

i just happened on these stinger flat top uppers.

now stinger i think is made by mega machine --at least i know their lowers are. so these should be good parts if mega machined them.

they may be cosmetic blems -you know this is SARCO--LOL!

-i haven't got mine yet but it is in shipping. i'll report back when it comes in.

i got free shipping --so the stripped upper was $59 out the door. not bad for todays crazy world.

i think things are going to dry up fast or get very expensive in the very near future-- i figure when these are gone they'll probably be gone for good.

PS SARCO has charging handles and port cover kits in stock --they are out of forward assist kits-- i felt lucky to find a CH and cover kit--about everybody is out of um.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

how'd you get the free shipping?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

didn't do a thing to get it--i think it is a christmas holiday special--like anything over $25 gets free shipping--

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

my stinger upper came in today.

it don't look like a second or blem , it has a very nice totally flat black oxide like finish. no marks or scraches or finish problems like tool marks and so on.

it has the square colt type of marking al BAC forge.

test fitting it to a bcg and on a lower it looks fine and the flat black finish perfectly matched the cmmg lowers.

the only problem is the charging handle , port cover kit and the forward assist assembly didn't come in today so i can't fully assemble it.--

the upper has just standard ramps to technically it is an A3upper not a m4 upper.

it has hard to see T-marks due to the ultra flat black finish.

very nice for the $59 shipped price perfect for my CMMG builds. should make a very smooth running upper/ar build.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Glad to hear you got it worked out - I'll bet that CFS will suddenly find a "shipment" in the back of their warehouse in a few weeks when prices are through the roof! Saw the same basic thing for $95 at the GS last weekend - "that was all I have" was what he told me when I sat it back down.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    Glad to hear you got it worked out - I'll bet that CFS will suddenly find a "shipment" in the back of their warehouse in a few weeks when prices are through the roof! Saw the same basic thing for $95 at the GS last weekend - "that was all I have" was what he told me when I sat it back down.

" it ain"t a good time to be buying ar-15 stuff" is an understatement these days.

there ain't much to buy and most everything out there is not sky-high it is outer-space high! --like fly me to the next star system high!!!--LOL

somehow i don't see myself doing much with ar's or AKs in the near future-- i'll finish this build and maybe another upper----that be it for some time to come.

maybe someone will come out with a modular wheel gun? give me something to do while the BS passes over--

i bought a china made m4 stock from SMG for $27 --so far it seems OK. there are a few parts around here and there. i got quite a few parts from the good old days --so i ain't having to shop for much. you should be able to still piece a ar from the parts bin IF you don't need the major parts.

lowers are gone everywhere, assembled uppers are about gone everywhere, barrels are scarce, still some stripped uppers and small parts like gas tubes and blocks m stocks and so on--though the small stuff is running low most places, LPKs are tough to find--it is much like the last panic--but WORSE!

and not that long ago were having a contest on who could slap an ar-15 together for the least $$ and were well below $500 out the door. and this was not one of those plastic lower jobs either.

man did things change overnight--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

sold out of the $49 uppers now --probably the last day for free shipping--

seems like i bragged on SARCO too early about them not gouging! the $35 AR15 stripped bolts are now $60!

i did pick up a gas tube and some other small parts while their still reasonable and the free shipping still works--

even the small parts are getting picked over pretty hard!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.