Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Look to build .45 AR-15

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Machinist View Post

I'm also working on a new series of blowback designs......that some of you might find exceptionally cool ......that is all I can say till I have a working prototype to show......

looking forward to seeing a prototype of any blowback & caliber design u come up with........how bout a 7.62x25 hint hint

p.s. the 45 upper i got from u in 2011 around November or December has run flawlessly, with & without my can on it...... thank u again
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

this is the lower i used for my ar45

CNCGUNSMITHING - www.cncguns.com - AR45

after doing a little digging i found some grease gun mags that look like thy're still in stock

Search | Numrich Gun Parts

i bought 10 from here back in 2011 still wrapped up in paper and some cosmo on em. after cooking em they all run flawlessly.

they were a little cheaper $32 in the wrap back then to
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloII View Post
    looking forward to seeing a prototype of any blowback & caliber design u come up with........how bout a 7.62x25 hint hint

p.s. the 45 upper i got from u in 2011 around November or December has run flawlessly, with & without my can on it...... thank u again

7.62 Tok isn't a problem in DI....been shooting mine for years.....I still have barrel blanks....just short uppers and bolt carrier groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.