Thread: $19 orlite 30rd mags--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 $19 orlite 30rd mags--

AR15/M16 MAG Orlite 30 Round

sarco has a few IDF surplus orlite 30 round mags for $19 each.

there supposed to be the steel reinforced one on the feed lips so they may be OK.

it seems like i did shoot a few of them and they did OK--

it is the thermold 30s without the steel reinforced lips that caused the problems.

i figure those steel mags MAKO sells are probably better--however they may or may not be in stock --these are for the moment anyway.

if your hurting for a 30rd ar mag--it might not hurt to give a couple of these a try--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If they're like the ones they had in the show room, they are WELL used. Also they don't keep their site up to date at all. Considering the 20 round thermolds were $60 for 2 in the showroom, I'm not sure that price is accurate.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
    If they're like the ones they had in the show room, they are WELL used. Also they don't keep their site up to date at all. Considering the 20 round thermolds were $60 for 2 in the showroom, I'm not sure that price is accurate.

could well be some very worn ones --sarco sold me a very worn a2 upper a while back while the photo they had up showed a fairly clean one--

sarco has never had a good rep for accurate descriptions of used stuff from what i have seen.

maybe the mag prices are getting a bit "soft"? $20 is atill a lot for these as a couple weeks before the panic new orlites were going for $7.99--

the one in the photo don't look bad --maybe they got a few good ones tossed in there?---LOL!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.