Thread: thermould 30s $22 in stock--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default thermould 30s $22 in stock--

THERMOLD M-16/AR-15 30 ROUND Magazine

don't know much about the new thermoulds

supposedly they took a page out of magpulls book when they re-did their plastic mags. i still doubt their as good as a p-mag --

however be aware i haven't use the new thermould mag so i can't say one way or the other if their any good.

some people have said a few good things about their AK mags so maybe their new ar mags ain't too bad.

$22 each is a bit pricy -- but i got a feeling mags are only going to get more expensive.

i wouldn't have turned around in the road for a thermould a couple months ago --today your lucky to have um--

the older thermoulds i still got a few-- i bought or was give 10 way back in the 90s today i pieced one together from scrap parts --the other 9 all went to plastic heaven.

the thermould mags seemed to work fine in my AK conversion --mainly because the mag lips are held down by the rails preventing rounds from coming loose at the wrong time--

anyway i digress -- these might be a OK deal if you got a new ar and just need a few knock-around mags--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Rifle Magazines, Handgun Magazines, AR-15 Mags, AK-47 Mags, and more!
    The 16 Tapco AK47 30rd mags at $6.95ea were shipped today. I ordered them on 12/20/12,but they ran out and were back ordered by the vender. Today my e-mail said they will be shipped to me today.He has Magpul 223/5.56 listed at $12.95ea.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    Rifle Magazines, Handgun Magazines, AR-15 Mags, AK-47 Mags, and more!
    The 16 Tapco AK47 30rd mags at $6.95ea were shipped today. I ordered them on 12/20/12,but they ran out and were back ordered by the vender. Today my e-mail said they will be shipped to me today.He has Magpul 223/5.56 listed at $12.95ea.

yea he had quite the deals there --but every thing mags looks OOS and no way to BO them.

those tapco AK mags look long gone too---

hell even SARCO sold out of those $22 ar-ones --- sold out in a couple hours--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thermold mags suck,,,, or at least everyone I've ever had in the past did, don't know if they've been improved or not.. 4-5 weeks ago they were everywhere for $4.95each,, 22 now,,, don't think so,, not for me.

I should have held out for a bit,, I just sold a gross of Colt AR mags at one of the local shops,,a couple weeks ago,, and they were gone in <2 days @ 30 a pop,, don't worry,, still kept plenty for myself.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

been wondering about the thermolds....

i got them way back for the CETME's and they were fine in that.... but had never known anyone who had them for anything else..

somebody got more actual usage info on them?
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    been wondering about the thermolds....

i got them way back for the CETME's and they were fine in that.... but had never known anyone who had them for anything else..

somebody got more actual usage info on them?

there was a couple mall ninjas over at ar-15.com that reviewd the new thermoulds -- they said they ran OK with no feed issues. only they would not drop free.

i got some of the 20rd thermoulds when they were selling for $4 so far they all run ok.

they do seem to have soft feed lips and they don't have a no tilt follower.

if they were still cheap i might buy some more --but $22 each--???
    i am going to go to JSE and just back order some p-mags for $12 and wait--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.