Thread: +1 for JSE!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking +1 for JSE!

well i ordered a few ASC 7.62x39 mags from JSE after just missing them being in stock. i figured since it is a panic on it might be months---

i was thinking last time i ordered an OOS item from them it was not but a few days --not even a week and they shipped the parts. but that was in semi normal times--

previously i had attempted to order some ASC/c-products 30 round 7.62x39 mags from CDNN --they were showing in stock # $29 each

but when i checked out i got a OOS on them--good thing cause JSE is sending some for nearly half what CDNN was getting.

got an email from JSE they shipped out today--

i am thinking there has to be more mags in the pipeline --their gonna start showing up soon.

+ 1 for JSE shipping a BO item very quickly and not gouging--!!!

hell it wasn't but a week at most--good job JSE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Nice. That's service.
    I'm still waiting on any info other than order confirmation for items that showed in stock from RTG, Midway, Arms of America, and Sarco, but at least Sarco sent a notice that the order went to the warehouse awhile back.

Midway has sent me two emails to review their service on that last order, but since I haven't received it, I can't answer it

Feedback Score

JSE's been good to go...
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Feedback Score

I've ordered a few thing from them and they have treated me well.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well i am testing them out @ JSE

i just ordered 5 more OOS items three mags and two ar-15 parts --

it may turn out quicker and cheaper to buy OOS stuff from JSE than by more expensive in stock stuff elsewhere--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

7.62x39 asc 30rd mags came in today.

only thing changed from the c-prod versions is they seem to have "bear-trap" springs in them. getting those last 5 rounds in there took some effort.

i was able to get 29 rounds in the one i loaded up. these are the flat black ones.

i am glad i got these as with everybody buying up ar-15 mags these odd ball ones like 6.5/6.8 and 7.62x39 are going to be low on the re-stock list.

it was 7 days from order to ship and they arrived three working days after that--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

+2 for JSE

on a whim i back ordered a few ASC 9mm ar mags-and some small parts that were also OOS --forward assist parts-

-i got an email from JSE stating i was getting a partial order-- the mags! - they came in in 12 days!

no word on the forward assist parts --no hurry either on them--LOL!

the ASC mags have an improved follower and a square spring --the seem to be better than the old C-products mags. i think i can re-work the followers on them to the new standard--

so far i haven't had much problem getting mags @ retail price for JSE.

i got a few P-mags ordered --so far nothing-- now if i had ordered the ASC mags they might have shipped by now.

quick to re-stock and ship at a no gouge --retail price. you can't beat that in 2013!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.