Thread: saw a stag stripped lowere for $169!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default saw a stag stripped lowere for $169!

hey i got an email from PA today they HAD a few stripped lowers, built rifles and mags in stock.

but the sold out of the lowers before i could even get one in my cart,

mags went about as quick --and they had limits on um too.

prices were like stripped stag lower $169 some of their fancy stripped lowers $209

some of their exotic ar-15s sold for around $1800

mags went for $18 to about $30 for the troy industry types.

they also had spikes stripped lowers for the same price as the stags-- they sold out just as quick---

i don't know how many they had in stock cause about half were gone when i got the email and the rest went out before i could even get logged in on dial up.

i was sort of shocked how fast those $1,800 ar-15s sold --they were sort of fancy with a quad rails and some mall-ninja tricks.

the damn ar-15 market is super hot right now --- it ain't the best time to be buying --

maybe things will cool down a little bit --a few things are coming to the market so maybe there be a few things come back in stock shortly.

these are the first stripped lowers i have seen in stock retail since the panic. there just wasn't enough of them--
    Last edited by j427x; 01-27-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

It's funny.

8 Months ago, Vulcan Arms (Don't Start!) had their Carbon Aramid lowers listed for $30 each RETAIL!. And now they are $135.

I knew I should have bought 50 at the time. Oh Well.....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    It's funny.

8 Months ago, Vulcan Arms (Don't Start!) had their Carbon Aramid lowers listed for $30 each RETAIL!. And now they are $135.

I knew I should have bought 50 at the time. Oh Well.....

in 2011 AA had their 6.5 grendel marked lowers on sale for $58 and they wern't seconds either. and we all know about DSA and PSA selling blems for $60--

hell $30 bucks --i would have bought one --and three spares!

you know that advanced polymer lower with the plastic FCG that i thought sucked--well it does suck but today that is beside the point.

some of these "fringe group" people love them cause their practically disposable and being nearly all plastic they can bury them in the ground and their hard to detect.

there is one other thing about them they love that involves violating various firearms laws , since the government may crash at the time they dig these up i don't think they care too much.

but naw i still wouldn't buy one for $90 -- now $29.99 maybe--LOL!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.