Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: are you ready for the $800 stripped lower?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Sold! are you ready for the $800 stripped lower?

damn i got an email from CDNN today --quite the sale pricing they got on!

get this a SPECIAL serial numbered matching set of 2 para-ord lowers for only $1599.99+ shipping and FFL fees----

thats only $799.49 EACH --what a deal, just let me call american express HQ in daubi and see if they will extend my credit that far---

seems like some of those blems i got for $60 had their sn's in order--i wonder why the didn't charge me extra like an extra $740 each??! LOL!

damn i am going to have to go up on my shit!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MY GOD I SOLD A PAIR OF SEQUNETIAL SERIAL NUMBER DPMS RECIVERS A YEAR AN A HALF AGO FOR $220 AN MADE $30 ON THE SALE . OPPPPPS ;(

WISH I HAD JUST KEPT THEM NOW DUHH.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I've got a pair of sequential number Olympics, might be time to dust those suckers off.

I recently sold a complete Stag lower (DPMS LPK and generic 6 position M-4 style stock) for $550. I felt like a bandit, since I only had about $200 in it, until I saw an almost identical set up go for $800 within days.

BTW, I sold it in 42 minutes. LOL

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think you can probably buy the tooling and start making ar lowers for the kind of asking prices i am seeing--

that way you can SN them as low as you want in sequence too!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got that email from CDNN. I thought I was misreading something. Sheer insanity.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i think you can probably buy the tooling and start making ar lowers for the kind of asking prices i am seeing--
    The $550 I got for that lower went towards a mini mill and tooling ($800) plus a CNCguns jig ($300) and 3 80% lowers ($75ea)
    So I've spent $1325 so far, less the $550 = $775. If I sell the other 2 lowers that I'm replacing for the same $550ea, I'll already be $325 ahead, plus I've now got a mill which I can use for all sorts of other projects.
    I could also sell the jig after I'm done with it for another couple hundred, but I doubt I will do that.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    The $550 I got for that lower went towards a mini mill and tooling ($800) plus a CNCguns jig ($300) and 3 80% lowers ($75ea)
    So I've spent $1325 so far, less the $550 = $775. If I sell the other 2 lowers that I'm replacing for the same $550ea, I'll already be $325 ahead, plus I've now got a mill which I can use for all sorts of other projects.
    I could also sell the jig after I'm done with it for another couple hundred, but I doubt I will do that.

i was thinking along those lines except go with the 20 for $200 group buy on those zero machine lowers. i figure a few aircraft bits and some cutting mills to cut out the mag well --with the right tools they can't be that difficult.

hell the way obama is going iy might pay to make a few and leave the mag well solid "californica specials"---

yea its getting nutz with the lowers.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I'm looking ahead at doing some 0% too. That's why I went with the CNCguns jig. It is more expensive that the ones that the 80% suppliers like Ares and TM sell ($300 vs $125) but the CNCguns jig will do 0% blanks the others will only finish an 80% blank.

The magwell is the only tough part, it really should be EDM cut or broached.
    Last edited by 7.62x39; 02-15-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

If I sell the other 2 lowers that I'm replacing for the same $550ea, I'll already be $325 ahead
    Hell I'd think about selling one of those at least, then you got all that stuff for about $225

Is this one of those 0% lowers your talking about?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wow I have 5 sequential Spikes lowers Wonder what that would be worth in CDNN value
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.