Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I want a M4/AR15

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I want one of these. .40CAL is the next main military ammo which will be used through out. And, there is going to be plenty of it around in the future.

Rock River Arms: RRA LAR-40 .40 S&W
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

there is a fellow in the classified section today with three LPKs!

assembling an AR is very easy. and you save a lot of money as well as opposed to buying one.

lets do a run down complete upper from JSE $430 when in stock--

LPK $83 from classifieds--

m4 stock kit $55

out of that you'll need a lower, and some mags there are still some good mags around for say $28 each --expensive but not insane like the $100 prices some places are asking-- you might get lucky and get some mags retail as they do pop up for about retail price of $18 from time to time.

so were at about $560 + 100 for three mags that is $660 + a lower

and the lower is a snag --they do sometimes come up for sale at around $200

sights.slings, free float quad rails and so on all extra price--LOL

so if you build one today with three mags and reasonably good mags --it is probably going to set you back $880-$900+

one of those $500 a1 kits is going to need a barrel --say $160, or does it come with a barrel? then a lower --lets say $200 and mags another $100

so $500+ $200+$100 = $800 that is if they come with a barrel-- the a1 might be the cheapest option.

the big snags are LPKs, lowers, and finding a complete upper in stock anywhere at a retail price.

Feedback Score

I know a man who has 2 M4s. He says he is thinking of selling them before the government thugs ban them. He also has a lot of ammo. He claims to have around 50 high cap mags for them. He also has a lot of spare parts. I'm sure that he would want $4,000 and up for the whole pile. If I can come up with the money, I may try to buy the whole pile.

Feedback Score

Are they high cap mags or standard capacity mags meaning what the gun was meant to fire?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I'm sure that they are the standard mags-30 shot! I just get in the habit of saying hi cap so that everybody knows. But, you are right! We should call them what they are-"Standard M4 magazines!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well mags ain't all that short--

the things that are very short supply in order of importance for an ar-15 set up

#1 AMMO --223/5.56 is very short supply and very expensive --the outlook for the future is not good.

#2 lowers & LPKs --there overpriced and scarce

#3 everything else mags, uppers parts--they were plentiful last year few around today and their no deals anymore.

you pal with the ar-15s could be a deal if he has got enough ammo--LOL

today it ain't gonna take all that much ammo to make a $1,000 worth!

Feedback Score

For several years (while I was working) I purchased a few boxes of ammo every payday. One time it was .223/5.56. Another time .308. Sometimes I would buy a few boxes for my various handguns. I bought a lot of .22LR. I also purchased a number of boxes of 12 gauge ammo for my shotguns. I have several cases of 7.62X39 for my AK and SKS. So, I think that I now have enough ammo to last me the rest of my life if I don't waste it. I'll use my .22s for practice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.