Thread: get mags without getting gouged--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak get mags without getting gouged--

with the Obamma panic all about --

just as i predicted the standard and extra cap mags for the ar-15s were bought up just about everywhere. leaving nothing but the "profiteers" asking up to $100 for ONE standard mag--

i have bought a few mags after the panic just to see what i can and can't get without getting taken to the cleaners.

it is equally unreasonable to think your going to be able to buy p-mags for $9 or D&H/c-products GI type mags for $7.99 like before the panic.

times have changed. anywhere even near the MSRP is a good price for a quality mag today. i doubt we will ever see mags goober-cheap again.

JSE surplus lets you back order mags at retail price and sometimes they get small batches in stock for slightly above retail. i have recently got some 9mm mags and some 7.62x39 ar 15 mags for retail price to about $21 each.

i got a few "P"s on BO from them --hasn't been filled yet. retail price on everything except the in stock 9mms --which were $3 over retail --

mako has some nice looking steel mags that look to be a copy of the steel HK-mag. they go for $18 a pop and are 6-8 weeks behind on shipping.

don't know how good they are as my sample has not arrived yet --i suspect their good mags. some of the ninjas seem a bit fretty though--but they always are--sooo

you can get free shipping on orders over $99 or 5% off free shipping is "FREE-GRND" and 5% off is ARFCOM --

DSG arms still lists the excellent DSG/D&H mags for $9.20 for back order along with retail prices on the p-mag for BO of about $12-$14--

sometimes copes has the D&H/c-products mags for $17 in small batches and they sell out very quickly.

and finally you have CDNN and SARCO

cdnn has the c-products GI type 30 rd mag for $29 and they sometimes have a charles daly 40rd steel mag for $29. this is a little pricy but the c-prod mag is a good mag and the charles daly mag is either a CMMG 40rd mag or a c-products 40 round mag $29 for the 40 round mags ain't bad at all for a c-prod or CMMG 40 in today world.

now were down in the bottom of the barrel--LOL

SARCO has some imported p-mag rip off for $20ish

and they have some ex IDF/CA orlites for about the same.

the orlites are jam-o-matics the p-mag rip off may be OK--then it may suck. no real way to know less your going to put tha $20 out there--LOL

if you want mags and can wait a month or more on BO the situation ain't so bad.

if you need mags for you new ar-15 today for a test run their still expensive and hard to come by in stock.

Feedback Score

Had a friend ask me if I wanted any. My son in law will have some at auction March 16. He's got lots of guns,ammo & stuff coming in. He sold some at auction on Feb 13th and they didn't go too high. Items For Sale At Auction - Firearms and Outdoor Auction in Hodges, SC

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Mags are all still pretty good getting for the time being.

But, it ain't a time to wait on those now!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Byrd View Post
    Had a friend ask me if I wanted any. My son in law will have some at auction March 16. He's got lots of guns,ammo & stuff coming in. He sold some at auction on Feb 13th and they didn't go too high. Items For Sale At Auction - Firearms and Outdoor Auction in Hodges, SC
    Damnit Jay, now you've got me drooling over some of these auction items, but I'm (as usual) broke as hell. That L1A1 looks nice, as well as the MAK90. Some mags, ammo, a couple of nice CZ copy pistols........ Man it sucks to be broke!!!! How far away is the auction from Lockheed?? Duh, I guess I can check Mapquest. (OK, just checked and it's roughly 33 miles down HWY 25 from Lockheed. May have to go, darnit!!)
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 03-02-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Update
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

an L!A1 ??? somebody better jump on that one!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.