Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hey j4 read this...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

For real.. I had to shop till I dropped for those lousy made in China .45 mag holders you put on a belt..
    Locked in two sets on back-order, which is all I really need.. Expected date of delivery end of this month..
    Called for some more "September" WTF over.. September, hell I do not even know what month this is.. What year is this? Is this a dream?
    Locals in town know I like guns.. If one more person asks me to help them find an AK or AR, I am going to have a nervous breakdown. We been telling you this was coming for years, where the hell they been, in a coma?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

--and no end in sight either.

i have managed to buy a lower for about retail, got a cheap barrel and some small parts for about retail, i got two BCGs on the group buy deal-- i hope they arrive.

i am hurting for a LPK for my bushy lower-- there are a few around but not the ones i want.

i need a rifle length buffer tube and an a1 stock-- surely somebody has got one--??--LOL!

i think what were seeing is the "sign of the times" --it is gonna be thins way all through obongos term and probably into the NEXT term.

i figure even after Obummer is long gone were going to be catching hell with inflation.

we got Obummers panic to deal with today and a deflated dollar for the future--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    --and no end in sight either.

i have managed to buy a lower for about retail, got a cheap barrel and some small parts for about retail, i got two BCGs on the group buy deal-- i hope they arrive.

i am hurting for a LPK for my bushy lower-- there are a few around but not the ones i want.

i need a rifle length buffer tube and an a1 stock-- surely somebody has got one--??--LOL!

i think what were seeing is the "sign of the times" --it is gonna be thins way all through obongos term and probably into the NEXT term.

i figure even after Obummer is long gone were going to be catching hell with inflation.

we got Obummers panic to deal with today and a deflated dollar for the future--
    What the hell is an "LPK." ????
    I have a rear collapsible stock for an AR you can have. Replace it when you get one if yall want it Bro..
    P.M. me...If you do not replace it, I will send old Vets there to smash your face..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Sounds like 4th's got you covered on the stock. I'm thinking I might have enough parts around here to come up with a lower parts kit (LPK) or damn close to a full kit at least.

What kind did you want? Most of the extra parts I have are dpms. Do you prefer the allen head or the straight screw driver head on the pistol grip?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Sounds like 4th's got you covered on the stock. I'm thinking I might have enough parts around here to come up with a lower parts kit (LPK) or damn close to a full kit at least.

What kind did you want? Most of the extra parts I have are dpms. Do you prefer the allen head or the straight screw driver head on the pistol grip?
    tanvil you are a good Man. Lower Parts Kit.. Thank you. WTF over..
    They use to call on the radio. It is 1347 hours.. WTF is 1347 hours.. Will you give me normal human time?
    I had to ask the guys I was with. WTF is 1347 hours. Where the fugoweey.?? Geez me God. Speak English..
    I have the rear stock for j4. We will pull together and help a Bro.. Your a damn good Man.. I am buying the beer and the crabs when I head north..
    Might have to fly too Conn... I will jump over Maryland..

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Sounds like a plan 4th. I'll do some diggin'.

With a little notice, I'll ask my neighbor to fatten some crabs up in his live box for us.

A couple packs of chicken for a bunch of fat crabs ain't a bad trade.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

With all of these states passing laws left & right. And with the feds just getting started. I'm afraid THESE are the best of times for quite awhile.
    Just wait until universal registration gets passed. Every friggen firearm left in stock will be flying off the shelf faster than ever & twice the current crazy prices. I'm just glad I have my three guns & a couple boxes of ammo.
    I wish I'd picked up a few of those $15.00 bricks of 22 though.

Dutigaf has been talking about crappy trigger groups being sold nowadays. Says he needs several sets to put together a group that functions correctly.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I'm afraid you're right Brad. MD just passed some really rediculous shit. The talking head reading from a gov. supplied script on TV smiled and said,'' but if you currently own one of these guns, you'll be allowed to keep it'.

To me, that statement spoke volumes.

I've only had 1 bad fcg and that was on sale from m1sales.

Have you gotten a lpk yet?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I think all of that stuff came with my kit. Except the trigger guard. I'll be needing several FCG sets though for use in semi conversions. But not until prices come down.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I think all of that stuff came with my kit. Except the trigger guard. I'll be needing several FCG sets though for use in semi conversions. But not until prices come down.
    copes has some ATI lower parts kits for $60 some odd bucks.

well i haven't had time to get to the FFL and pick up the bushmaster lower from last week.

i got some of a LPK , just not all . i got no big problems with DPMS LPKs , though i did have a few odd problems with that last DPMS lpk kit. it was the only one with real problems out of many of um.

what ya got tan? maybe we cam make a deal?--LOL!

you know what is weird -- i put my email on AIMS back in stock list for thir stainless steel LPK last night, this morning i got an email from them that the SS lpks were back in stock for $57!!

i jumped over there and they were OOS !!

it seems they were sold out in about 30 min-- i got there 16 minutes too late--LOL! i don't know if they had 5 lpk kits of 500 but they were gone in 30 min from the back in stock email going out.

same thing with JSE, what ever they get is gone in a few minutes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.