Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Hey j4 read this...

  1. #21
    Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Missouri/ Ark border
    Posts
    6,055
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

    Default

    Same with the Mosins at Aim. I get the email & before I can get my card out of my wallet, they are gone.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

  2. #22
    Gunco Good ole boy tanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,353
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

    Default

    I must have been shittin' gold when America had an economy, I just found a RR Match fcg that I didn't know I had. AND NO, you can not have that one!!!!

    Found Brad's trigger guard/roll pin. Unless A1's use a different type.

    Found a DPMS blister pack lpk unopened, just replace it when they become available again.

    I was seeing if I had a shorty barrel for 4th but nothing in the way of barrels. Extentions/springs yes, barrels no. Knibbly pins and springs galore. Some of them were bought from a member here, I'll see if I can find the thread.

    Has there ever been a firearm made that uses more pins and springs than an AR?

  3. #23
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    I must have been shittin' gold when America had an economy, I just found a RR Match fcg that I didn't know I had. AND NO, you can not have that one!!!!

    Found Brad's trigger guard/roll pin. Unless A1's use a different type.

    Found a DPMS blister pack lpk unopened, just replace it when they become available again.

    I was seeing if I had a shorty barrel for 4th but nothing in the way of barrels. Extentions/springs yes, barrels no. Knibbly pins and springs galore. Some of them were bought from a member here, I'll see if I can find the thread.

    Has there ever been a firearm made that uses more pins and springs than an AR?

    i had a mazda rx 7 --it had 10mm bolts everywhere--i figure the got paid by the amount of 10mm bolts they used--ar-15 is the same way on springs and pins--the government contractor got paid 10 for a pin and $15 per spring.

    quite the sacm colt and armalite had going!

  4. #24
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,313
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Smile

    Tanvi no.. If I put one more gun in the room, damn floor will cave in..
    I grabbed a bunch of those complete shorty uppers at $335 ? before the year wait started..
    j4 you need this collapsible stock, p.m. me, it's yours.. No charge. I hate crap gathering dust..

    Brad same here. E-Mails special sale.. Call. "Oh that is out of stock."
    Well stop wasting ink with these E-Mails on crap you do not have will yah..
    I could build a house with the catalogs of crap that is out of stock..
    Kind of like Christmas when times were tough younger days..
    Dad the box is empty.. As shut up, least yah had fun opening the thing.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  5. #25
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    LOL the world has turned into "he buddie can you spare a stock? or a LPK?"--LOL

    the obama economy--you got to love it!

  6. #26
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,313
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    LOL the world has turned into "he buddie can you spare a stock? or a LPK?"--LOL

    the obama economy--you got to love it!
    Not really a joke.. Got to meet a tremendous amount of great people from the forums..
    Could never have built my first AK without them..
    Hell everybody yah got something gathering dust, help someone.. What goes around comes around..
    If your hurting for money, sell or trade the part.. If your old tired, miserable, in constant pain like me, give the damn thing too a Bro..
    Buy high, sell low, or give it away.. To old to change my ways..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  7. #27
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    yea--

    well all be bartering one of these days--probably sooner than later--

  8. #28
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,313
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    DoubleStar Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15

    j4 you need this.. My God it says in stock.. I do not even need it but might buy it just to stare at it..
    Put it in a frame and hang it on my wall..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  9. #29
    Gunco Good ole boy tanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,353
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

    Default

    4th, already they are evaporated into cyberspace.
    Status:
    Out of Stock, No Backorder
    Date expected in stock: Unknown

  10. #30
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    DoubleStar Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15

    j4 you need this.. My God it says in stock.. I do not even need it but might buy it just to stare at it..
    Put it in a frame and hang it on my wall..

    i'm taking a look at that!!!--OOS and no back order?--LOL! damn they didn't last long--


    had i not been asleep at the wheel i could have got one from aim yesterday--

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •