Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hey j4 read this...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Hey j4 read this...

Model 1 Sales: 5.56/.223 Pistol-10/11 Upper

Just called Model 1 sales to order more shorty uppers.. Yeah right.. Real nice girl answers..
    "Sir, one year out on those, would you like to place an order." WTF over.
    Mag pouches, lousy friggen mag pouches for my .45 mags.. Made in China crap from a major supplier..
    "September. Would you like to back-order?"
    I locked in two, coming in a few weeks through fast talking. Heavy duty belts, two. Took a month to get here..
    Nappy shut you yappy.. What the hell have you done?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL 4th! you need to give brother mongo a barrel wrench and some hacksaw blades for his birthday!

then you can just make a pistol upper whenever ya feel like one. LOL!

yea it is that way all over 4th --everybody is either OOS or nearly OOS.

i ordered a barrel from SMG back order for a month , it finally shipped --the rest of them sold out in a day or two.

anything that ain't sky high $$$ is a big seller.

all the gun parts places have a few tings in stock , one place my have a stripped upper , the other might have a barrel and so on.

i saw some pistol barrels somewhere the other day--i can't recall where though--

hell i think nappy is trying to kill all the little privately owned biz in the USA. starting with regulating the firearms industry till it sinks.

that is what the 'you must insure your guns" BS is all about. obunga created the firearms panic that sold millions of firearms, now he wants to kill the industry.

he wants it so expensive to keep firearms legal that you'll give um up.
    if firearms are taxed, licensed, insured and so on like a car , people will stop buying them and the bull-run on firearms will be over. the industry that has opposed him, instead of being in high-cotton will be hurting for cash--

the NRA has got to put their foot down--

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

At the time J4 made a thread about barrels being available, these guys DID have pistol barrels.

A few days at the most.

None now but keep an eye on their site. They seem to be one of the few who are getting things in.
    JSE Surplus - 7"-11.5"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea but 4th wants a really long pistol barrel --like 10"--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I do not even know what I have in there. 5, or 6 of the shorties?
    $335 I just bought one a month.. Quality hell I do not know, they go bang and the bullet comes out.. Up to 50 yards pretty accurate.. Much longer range for sure in some yougguns good eyes and hands.
    Almost fell on the floor when the girl said 1 year back-order.
    One year? WTF over. Way I feel not sure I have a year left in me..
    Ah what the hell, can only shoot one at a time.. Now I want the wicked super shorty akman, think it was akman, showed..
    You guys remember the posts we had going on who could make the shortest AK barrel? Oh my God we were having fun..
    Forget who made one like an inch past the bullet.. Put "Tiger ammo" in it, made a video..
    Damn thing was like a Marine flame thrower.. Not sure where the bullet went but you could shoot a deer and cook it at the same time..
    Damn we had fun with that one, competition was on..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell 4th --you could just do what dew did--order one of the SMG 16" barrels thir OOS right now but will be back in may--that and a hacksaw blade and you got a shortie--

yea you got to watch some of the dealers -- i bet model one lets everybody order the things but makes it hell to cancel the order when you find out it is going to be a year or more--

now ya know why i'm still rolling my own uppers--

if your wanting a shortie--ever call DSA? they had a nice little 11" i think it was for little $$--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

AR15 Lowers & Uppers-D S Arms

that 14.5" m4 upper they got for $270 is a steal!

it has that excellent chrome lined 1-7" twist barrel. it is NFA cause it ain't 16" though you could pin a long FH on there to make it legal.

only thing about DSA is they are probably deep back ordered. but that deal on the m4 is worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Just called to order.. "We are to busy to answer the phone, go away."
    Looks good j4.. But everyone and I am not kidding.. I call and stuff is back-ordered till 2020..
    They even put you on speaker phone and laugh.. "You want what, haaa haaaa."
    2,000 E-Mails for stuff on sale.. Call them.. "Out of Stock." Well what the frig are you sending me E-Mails for?
    Catalogs of items, half the Amazon rain forest.. "Out of Stock." Well stop wasting paper..
    I will call again. Bet a case of beer their gone..

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea--4th it is the new "change" world -

- i had a hell of a time finding tires for my old van, i finally found a set of korean imported tires for $85 each at a local shop, i only needed two but the shop guy said you better get 4 cause the next shipment BIG price increase.

last time i was out there they were $119 EACH-- and he only had a couple--

i don't know what is going on but there it no extra stock anywhere in anything.

industry is so cut back there are no reserves --any extra demand and prices jump up as stock supplies run lowww----

i think the ammo and firearms people sort of got caught "short" with this most recent panic. and they were generally running low on stock before the panic.

yea buddie it is going to be a long deep panic/BO for the next few YEARS--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i went over to AIM surplus and looked around yesterday,

barrels OOS, lowers OOS, ammo OOS, all mags OOS-- LPKs OOS--it don't look like they have ANYTHING--

hell all the mags that were around a day or two ago--OOS_--

obumma on the TV pleading for gun control , assault weapons and mag bans and so on just re-ignites the panic buying.

every time it looks like there is going to be a silver lining--there is another panic buying session--

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.