Gunco Forums banner

Hey j4 read this...

4K views 30 replies 4 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
Model 1 Sales: 5.56/.223 Pistol-10/11 Upper

Just called Model 1 sales to order more shorty uppers.. Yeah right.. Real nice girl answers..
"Sir, one year out on those, would you like to place an order." WTF over. :scared: :lol:
Mag pouches, lousy friggen mag pouches for my .45 mags.. Made in China crap from a major supplier..
"September. Would you like to back-order?"
I locked in two, coming in a few weeks through fast talking. Heavy duty belts, two. Took a month to get here..:loopeye:
Nappy shut you yappy.. What the hell have you done? :nono:

#2 ·
LOL 4th! you need to give brother mongo a barrel wrench and some hacksaw blades for his birthday!

then you can just make a pistol upper whenever ya feel like one. LOL!

yea it is that way all over 4th --everybody is either OOS or nearly OOS.

i ordered a barrel from SMG back order for a month , it finally shipped --the rest of them sold out in a day or two.

anything that ain't sky high $$$ is a big seller.

all the gun parts places have a few tings in stock , one place my have a stripped upper , the other might have a barrel and so on.

i saw some pistol barrels somewhere the other day--i can't recall where though--

hell i think nappy is trying to kill all the little privately owned biz in the USA. starting with regulating the firearms industry till it sinks.

that is what the 'you must insure your guns" BS is all about. obunga created the firearms panic that sold millions of firearms, now he wants to kill the industry.

he wants it so expensive to keep firearms legal that you'll give um up.
if firearms are taxed, licensed, insured and so on like a car , people will stop buying them and the bull-run on firearms will be over. the industry that has opposed him, instead of being in high-cotton will be hurting for cash--

the NRA has got to put their foot down--

#5 ·
I do not even know what I have in there. 5, or 6 of the shorties?
$335 I just bought one a month.. Quality hell I do not know, they go bang and the bullet comes out.. Up to 50 yards pretty accurate.. Much longer range for sure in some yougguns good eyes and hands.
Almost fell on the floor when the girl said 1 year back-order. :scared:
One year? WTF over. Way I feel not sure I have a year left in me..
Ah what the hell, can only shoot one at a time.. Now I want the wicked super shorty akman, think it was akman, showed..
You guys remember the posts we had going on who could make the shortest AK barrel? Oh my God we were having fun..
Forget who made one like an inch past the bullet.. Put "Tiger ammo" in it, made a video..
Damn thing was like a Marine flame thrower.. Not sure where the bullet went but you could shoot a deer and cook it at the same time..
Damn we had fun with that one, competition was on..

#6 ·
hell 4th --you could just do what dew did--order one of the SMG 16" barrels thir OOS right now but will be back in may--that and a hacksaw blade and you got a shortie--

yea you got to watch some of the dealers -- i bet model one lets everybody order the things but makes it hell to cancel the order when you find out it is going to be a year or more--

now ya know why i'm still rolling my own uppers--

if your wanting a shortie--ever call DSA? they had a nice little 11" i think it was for little $$--

#8 ·
Just called to order.. "We are to busy to answer the phone, go away." :lol:
Looks good j4.. But everyone and I am not kidding.. I call and stuff is back-ordered till 2020..
They even put you on speaker phone and laugh.. "You want what, haaa haaaa." :scared:
2,000 E-Mails for stuff on sale.. Call them.. "Out of Stock." Well what the frig are you sending me E-Mails for?
Catalogs of items, half the Amazon rain forest.. "Out of Stock." Well stop wasting paper..
I will call again. Bet a case of beer their gone..

#9 ·
yea--4th it is the new "change" world -

- i had a hell of a time finding tires for my old van, i finally found a set of korean imported tires for $85 each at a local shop, i only needed two but the shop guy said you better get 4 cause the next shipment BIG price increase.

last time i was out there they were $119 EACH-- and he only had a couple--

i don't know what is going on but there it no extra stock anywhere in anything.

industry is so cut back there are no reserves --any extra demand and prices jump up as stock supplies run lowww----

i think the ammo and firearms people sort of got caught "short" with this most recent panic. and they were generally running low on stock before the panic.

yea buddie it is going to be a long deep panic/BO for the next few YEARS--

#10 ·
i went over to AIM surplus and looked around yesterday,

barrels OOS, lowers OOS, ammo OOS, all mags OOS-- LPKs OOS--it don't look like they have ANYTHING--

hell all the mags that were around a day or two ago--OOS_--

obumma on the TV pleading for gun control , assault weapons and mag bans and so on just re-ignites the panic buying.

every time it looks like there is going to be a silver lining--there is another panic buying session--

#11 ·
For real.. I had to shop till I dropped for those lousy made in China .45 mag holders you put on a belt..
Locked in two sets on back-order, which is all I really need.. Expected date of delivery end of this month..
Called for some more "September" WTF over.. September, hell I do not even know what month this is.. What year is this? Is this a dream?
Locals in town know I like guns.. If one more person asks me to help them find an AK or AR, I am going to have a nervous breakdown. We been telling you this was coming for years, where the hell they been, in a coma?

#12 ·
--and no end in sight either.

i have managed to buy a lower for about retail, got a cheap barrel and some small parts for about retail, i got two BCGs on the group buy deal-- i hope they arrive.

i am hurting for a LPK for my bushy lower-- there are a few around but not the ones i want.

i need a rifle length buffer tube and an a1 stock-- surely somebody has got one--??--LOL!

i think what were seeing is the "sign of the times" --it is gonna be thins way all through obongos term and probably into the NEXT term.

i figure even after Obummer is long gone were going to be catching hell with inflation.

we got Obummers panic to deal with today and a deflated dollar for the future--

#13 ·
What the hell is an "LPK." ???? :lol:
I have a rear collapsible stock for an AR you can have. Replace it when you get one if yall want it Bro..
P.M. me...If you do not replace it, I will send old Vets there to smash your face..:scared: :geezer: :cheers:

#14 ·
Sounds like 4th's got you covered on the stock. I'm thinking I might have enough parts around here to come up with a lower parts kit (LPK) or damn close to a full kit at least.

What kind did you want? Most of the extra parts I have are dpms. Do you prefer the allen head or the straight screw driver head on the pistol grip?

#15 ·
tanvil you are a good Man. Lower Parts Kit.. Thank you. WTF over..
They use to call on the radio. It is 1347 hours.. WTF is 1347 hours.. Will you give me normal human time?
I had to ask the guys I was with. WTF is 1347 hours. Where the fugoweey.?? Geez me God. Speak English..
I have the rear stock for j4. We will pull together and help a Bro.. Your a damn good Man.. I am buying the beer and the crabs when I head north..
Might have to fly too Conn... I will jump over Maryland.. :scared:

#17 ·
With all of these states passing laws left & right. And with the feds just getting started. I'm afraid THESE are the best of times for quite awhile.
Just wait until universal registration gets passed. Every friggen firearm left in stock will be flying off the shelf faster than ever & twice the current crazy prices. I'm just glad I have my three guns & a couple boxes of ammo.
I wish I'd picked up a few of those $15.00 bricks of 22 though.

Dutigaf has been talking about crappy trigger groups being sold nowadays. Says he needs several sets to put together a group that functions correctly.

#18 ·
I'm afraid you're right Brad. MD just passed some really rediculous shit. The talking head reading from a gov. supplied script on TV smiled and said,'' but if you currently own one of these guns, you'll be allowed to keep it'.

To me, that statement spoke volumes.

I've only had 1 bad fcg and that was on sale from m1sales.

Have you gotten a lpk yet?

#19 ·
I think all of that stuff came with my kit. Except the trigger guard. I'll be needing several FCG sets though for use in semi conversions. But not until prices come down.

#20 ·
copes has some ATI lower parts kits for $60 some odd bucks.

well i haven't had time to get to the FFL and pick up the bushmaster lower from last week.

i got some of a LPK , just not all . i got no big problems with DPMS LPKs , though i did have a few odd problems with that last DPMS lpk kit. it was the only one with real problems out of many of um.

what ya got tan? maybe we cam make a deal?--LOL!

you know what is weird -- i put my email on AIMS back in stock list for thir stainless steel LPK last night, this morning i got an email from them that the SS lpks were back in stock for $57!!

i jumped over there and they were OOS !!

it seems they were sold out in about 30 min-- i got there 16 minutes too late--LOL! i don't know if they had 5 lpk kits of 500 but they were gone in 30 min from the back in stock email going out.

same thing with JSE, what ever they get is gone in a few minutes.

#22 ·
I must have been shittin' gold when America had an economy, I just found a RR Match fcg that I didn't know I had. AND NO, you can not have that one!!!!

Found Brad's trigger guard/roll pin. Unless A1's use a different type.

Found a DPMS blister pack lpk unopened, just replace it when they become available again.

I was seeing if I had a shorty barrel for 4th but nothing in the way of barrels. Extentions/springs yes, barrels no. Knibbly pins and springs galore. Some of them were bought from a member here, I'll see if I can find the thread.

Has there ever been a firearm made that uses more pins and springs than an AR?

#23 ·
i had a mazda rx 7 --it had 10mm bolts everywhere--i figure the got paid by the amount of 10mm bolts they used--ar-15 is the same way on springs and pins--the government contractor got paid 10 for a pin and $15 per spring.

quite the sacm colt and armalite had going!

#24 ·
Tanvi no.. If I put one more gun in the room, damn floor will cave in..
I grabbed a bunch of those complete shorty uppers at $335 ? before the year wait started..
j4 you need this collapsible stock, p.m. me, it's yours.. No charge. I hate crap gathering dust..

Brad same here. E-Mails special sale.. Call. "Oh that is out of stock."
Well stop wasting ink with these E-Mails on crap you do not have will yah..
I could build a house with the catalogs of crap that is out of stock..
Kind of like Christmas when times were tough younger days..
Dad the box is empty.. As shut up, least yah had fun opening the thing.

#26 ·
Not really a joke.. Got to meet a tremendous amount of great people from the forums..
Could never have built my first AK without them..
Hell everybody yah got something gathering dust, help someone.. What goes around comes around..
If your hurting for money, sell or trade the part.. If your old tired, miserable, in constant pain like me, give the damn thing too a Bro..
Buy high, sell low, or give it away.. To old to change my ways..

#31 ·
hell JSE must be running low on re-orders, they have been having a pretty nice re-stock shipment every weekend.

this weekend just a few parts and one 16" stainless barrel that sold out in a couple minutes--

very little compared to a couple weeks ago--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.