Thread: TROY ind battle mags $12.67 in stock-

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking TROY ind battle mags $12.67 in stock-

jse has troy battle mags in stock for $12.67 each if you buy a three pack.

they also have single mags for $14 like last time.

i bought 4 of them a while back , they ain't pretty but the sure do feed ammo wonderfully in my ar and converted to ar mag aks--

JSE Surplus

they also have some parts coming in

you KNOW obamma , shotgun joe, finkstine and pissloski don't want you to have these!--LOL!
    Last edited by j427x; 04-25-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the link, j. I just picked up a troy a few days ago to try. I does feed perfect. My mag collection keeps growing and it has many brands, and I see new brands come out all the time. (New to me, anyway) Picked up a coupla tapco's mags and am pleased with them. I also got 2 fde tapco's on the way from Copes, they were in stock as of yesterday.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea i am tempted to order some but i got some p-mags on BO from JSE, eventually i'll get them .

the p-mag, the lancer and these troy battle mags are about the only plastic mags i trust to work.

i have some thermelt 20s that seem to work. however i don't trust them --just for sighting in and range duty /play things--

the truth is i don't need any more ar-15 mags. i got plenty enough,as i have been picking a few up two or three ,here and there for years. every big sale i would hit them too.--LOL!

in the "good old days" i got some DSG mags made by D&H for $5 each--from CTD no less--LOL!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.