Thread: SMG "free shipping" today only

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking SMG "free shipping" today only

Sportsmans guide free shipping code good for today only.

SH184

SMG has some decent pricing on ar-15 barrels --the 16" m4 barrel for $89 shipped don't seem like a bad deal. i fgot one of these a few weeks back and aside from having a rather small .063 gas port it seems as good as and of the budget priced barrels.

it is OOS but should be re-stocked and shipped any time. at the moment is is over due for stocking.

they also have those cheap 20 thermelts for $26.99 for 6 mags --yea they ain't p-mags or troy industry but for $4 a pop they do for range duty. \

they may have some uppers and other parts you might need.

so if your in the "CLUB" and got this free shipping code you can get a deal.

the free shipping code has no limit on the amount so orders under $100 will work. i threatened to order another six pack of thermelts just to make SMG eat the shipping--LOL!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I was about to order a krink barrel until I saw 1/10 twist. The uppers appear to be backordered until June 20th but considering I am still waiting on backorders from November, I don't put too much faith in their backorder estimates.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have got a bunch of shit from SMG lately that has been on BO. except for ammo--

the good thing about SMGs back order is the honer all codes from the time of purchase--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.