Thread: more 80% lowers coming

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default more 80% lowers coming

seems everyday there are more and more companies selling 80% lowers and there is also a strat up buy to help start up a company to make 80% lowers belive there are 4-5 new companies taking orders I don't know about there turn around times
    but today new one popped up on ar-15 .com

Advanced Rifles – AR15 80% lower receivers

they seem to be very interesting there approach

good luck
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

lets hope they have 'realistic' pricing rather than some kind of CTD panic gouging.

Feedback Score

I took a look at thier site, I hadn't heard of this company before but then again how many gunshops and parts dealers open & close for whatever reason. They charge what I paid for a 80% custom lower. But what I do find interesting and pretty cool is the replacement price if one screws up on finishing thier lower receiver. Hell 40 Bucks to replace a boo-boo you made while finishing the lower is pretty decent, I'll been planning on watching the prices and see where they go, & hopefully its down once Obama & his little mina bird Biden, and his little mocking minions shut the hell up and leave us the hell alone. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon, I need AK kits But I refuse to pay 500 bucks for one when I can purchase one for that in some stores and some a bit more. Id rather build my own than buy from a store. Hell I have bought on two seperate occassions two diffrent rifles, from two diffrent companies, and both were incorrectily head spaced, And Im Lucky My head didnt go into space when I pulled the trigger. but there is no need for alarm, both of these companies are out of Bussiness and have been for quite some time. From what I seen and Read this company so far seems like its worth dealing with , they have a wait time between four to six weeks but due to the current circumstances that is totally understandable, Now if there Was a Company that just did the upper receiver at a good price whith out getting jerked around on delervery times, I was told by one company several diffrent times when my parts would ship and they never did and it was always a diffrent excuse so I canceled the order, So Im still stuck for the moment on some stripped uppers, the one company I was going to purchase from had some decient prices, and they still do, But I will not deal with them, I have this thing about being lied to on what they are waitng for to complete the part. So I figured it would be best to shop else where. now just to find that nich that I have over overlooked somewhere ( and dsa arms is not the one I over looked but at the present I cannot bring myself to tie my funds up for that long! when a company cant even be consistant with thier story on who long it will take and what part they are waiting for....Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.