Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Polymer 80% lowers

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Mine was off as well. I corrected them with a 1/4" round file, then epoxed the leftover gap above the pin. We shall see how it holds up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn6902 View Post
    Has anyone fired a gun made from the blems yet? My rear pin holes are about .040 too high. I'm wondering what kind of issues could come from that.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I have one I paid full price for and a bunch of blems.I also have a .22 upper coming this week.I'm going to try and finish them both to see the difference in fit and if they both function ok.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

my rear pin hole was off a tiny bit but i was able to tap the rear pin in with a wood block, now it comes out fairly easy, instead of filing the hole you could take a wee bit off the top of the receiver in front of the buffer

these are blems you can't complain
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    my rear pin hole was off a tiny bit but i was able to tap the rear pin in with a wood block, now it comes out fairly easy, instead of filing the hole you could take a wee bit off the top of the receiver in front of the buffer

A number on other sites (calguns to name one) have reported the same problem with the regular, full priced units.

After reading some of the issues i'm glad that I only got one of the blem units.

Also a company called John Madison Tactical is offering an 80% polymer lower. Looks pretty good and have been getting a number of good reviews. thinking about getting one of those sometime soon.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ive got the JM and it looks fantastic..... still waiting on my polymer 80's
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I'm not complaining about the blems,you get what you pay for, but it would have been nice to know it was the hole that was off instead of saying it was scratches ect. a few people might not have jumped on them.I'm a little suprised EP hasn't come on here and addressed it.

I hogged out my non blem tonight and it fits an a1 upper and a dpms with no problems.it's real tight on an unknown upper I got on another forum.The blems fit a little tight on the a1 and dpms and very tight on the unknown. I measured the meat between the top of the take down hole and the top of the reciever on an EP,EP blem and TM 80%.The EP was .115,the EP blems were .100 and the TM was .130 in case anyone wants to know.I have .026 space between the recievers on the blems.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Interesting....tagged!
    Want to buy: Tantal Left and Right side selector parts.

RRORC!
    I'm no sheep!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

http://www.jamesmadisontactical.com/

for others when JM offers blems I will get one
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Mine was off in the other direction. The hole was too high, so I had to file downwards. Not much, but the gap between upper-lower was offensive to me. And I'm really not complaining, just wish they would have said in the description that the holes may be a reason they are blems like dunn6902 said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post

"NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That James Madison 80% looks nice, and it's cool that they provide a reuseable jig. I can't access their website via my work computer. Can someone share a price on the Madison lower/jig?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

80 polymer

polymer 80

polymer 80 blem sale

polymer 80 sale missouri

polymer lowers breaking

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.