Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Polymer 80% lowers

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

good news glad to to see others with functional building using these 80% lowers
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

heads up... ep armory is doing 20% thier regular lowers and if you use coupon code pilgrim you get another 20%.

comes out to a little over $37 per lower before shipping. for only 2 bucks more than the blems thats a pretty decent deal.

eparmory.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    heads up... ep armory is doing 20% thier regular lowers and if you use coupon code pilgrim you get another 20%.

comes out to a little over $37 per lower before shipping. for only 2 bucks more than the blems thats a pretty decent deal.

eparmory.com
    Danggit o.d., I wasn't gonna spend any money today! I went ahead and picked up a black one, $47.50 shipped.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM

SO IF IM READING THIS RIGHT YOU CAN SAVE ABOUT $30 OVER A ALUMINUM 100% RECEIVER THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO AN THE HOLES ARE IN THE RIGHT SPOTS BY GOING WITH A PLASTIC TYPE BLEM, THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE STRONG ENOUGH AN YOU GOT TO DRILL HOLES AN DO MACHINING TO IT . I THINK FOR $30 OR EVEN $40 MORE iD JUST GET A FINISHED ONE AN BE ABLE TO SELL IT LEGALLY SOME DAY .

I DID GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF THE HAND TO HAND COMBAT AN DOOR KNOW BUSTING STUFF . lol

IF THEY WERE $45 AN FINISHED ID CONSIDER ONE IF I WERE BUILDING A AR . I WOULD NEVER SPEND $100 ON ONE AT NORMAL SANE NO PANIC PRICING .

SOME ONE NEEDS TO MAKE A $100 22 LR UPPER FOR THESE .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I would never consider purchasing a ar lower from a FFL, even if they were $10

I don't build to sell, if I did I put serial numbers on my builds anyway

building is the fun part any idiot can assemble a AR or Ak, takes talent to build one

oh hay biggun the other day you told me, you have been the only one posting about building guns, thats not 100% true this thread and several like it have been going strong, only you have not contributed to them

we are here to build

od ak thanks for the posting thats a good price

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I would never consider purchasing a ar lower from a FFL, even if they were $10

I don't build to sell, if I did I put serial numbers on my builds anyway

building is the fun part any idiot can assemble a AR or Ak, takes talent to build one

oh hay biggun the other day you told me, you have been the only one posting about building guns, thats not 100% true this thread and several like it have been going strong, only you have not contributed to them

we are here to build

od ak thanks for the posting thats a good price
    I agree. And 40 bucks to a poor boy like me is a good bit of money. I also would never pay $100 full price for one.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

You Gentlemen that have the polymer lowers, would you play in the Sandbox with them?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If it was all I had.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    You Gentlemen that have the polymer lowers, would you play in the Sandbox with them?
    Hunter
    yes, I like playing in boxes

I have no first hand knowledge but from what I have read the average solider/marine don't fire a couple thousand rounds a tour, in life or death scenerios. if I am wrong i will stand corrected.
    I also do not have first hand knowledge that these lowers would or would not last after firing a couple thousand rounds

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

sure.... theres nothing i wouldnt do with any of the poly's i have or have had.....

they work just exactly the same. use it till your done with it.

if by some chance you happen to break it? means no more than if you broke any other lower or gun in general. you just use another one.

would i bet my life on one? if you have ever held a gun you built up next to your head & shot it.... you are betting your life on it every single time you use it.

anything we build can fail.. poly, steel, aluminum...

there is a group of people who always bring out the "what if you have to hit a door with it" thing..... theres a reason why every LEO, MEO outfit in the country has a door forge or BR... its because they dont trust their aluminum AR's for doing that either.

now the price thing is the real issue: $40-50 for a 100% or $100+ for 80%?? hmmmmmmm they charge you more for doing less... they make a ton of money this way.

honestly with the price of 100%'s? only reason i do the 80's is to test them & show that its easy to do. this hobby has never really been about cost effective.

with that said i give you this one:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-hybrid-ar-15/

passes every test that an aluminum passes plus tests they dont. YES ive got some of these & they are fantastic.

OMNI-HYBRID-Stripped-Lower-660x494.jpg
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

80 polymer

polymer 80

polymer 80 blem sale

polymer 80 sale missouri

polymer lowers breaking

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.