4 (100%)

sold out time to update the website??

dremel barrel sanders are your friend lot faster than aluminum
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    sold out time to update the website??

dremel barrel sanders are your friend lot faster than aluminum
    We will have a whole new website very soon. Blemished lowers are sold out but our unblemished lowers are in stock and come with a lifetime limited warranty. It is only limited in that you must complete the lower correctly. We have 15,000 rounds of 556 through a single lower with no problems. We have folks doing large caliber builds like 50 Beowulf, 458 Socom, 300 black out etc. with no failures and our lowers are about 1/3 the weight of aluminum when completed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EPLowers View Post
    Hello my name is John from EP Lowers. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. If someone would like to start another thread I can answer questions there. Thank You.
    Hello John,

If you want to come here and address specific questions regarding your product, that is fine. But, I don't want to see any posts that even smell like a infomercial, unless you opt to become a verified vendor or sponsor.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    Hello John,

If you want to come here and address specific questions regarding your product, that is fine. But, I don't want to see any posts that even smell like a infomercial, unless you opt to become a verified vendor or sponsor.
    Roger that; I will only be addressing questions specifically. Can you pm me on what it takes to become a vendor or sponsor? Thanks.

John

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I'm really liking these. I'd love to get ahold of a couple of blems.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I would have bought two just for the heck of it, but I am not keen a $100 for a 80%, who knows maybe I will change my mind but I am set right now
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I would have bought two just for the heck of it, but I am not keen a $100 for a 80%, who knows maybe I will change my mind but I am set right now

my thoughts exactly. the big attraction to a plastic 80% is it will be easy to cut out, mill drill and finish up.

if you got got the tooling to do it in a forging so why bother with plastic for the same $$$ ??

it is some what cheaper than a 80% forgings i have been seeing. but we are seeing some panic pricing still on um, that may drop soon so whats the hurry?

compared to a $90 100% i can't see myself buying a plastic 80% for $80. an aluminum one maybe-- but even then i would probably just cough up the extra $10.

now if i was in some communitst run state this might look good.provided that is all i could get-- that is another story. being off-list has a value in commie land.

when you consider it is in untested waters being plastic & from a new outfit it is going to have to get quite a bit "less expensive" before i'll start to play around with them.

$10 or $20 more and you got a real USGI mill spec forging that is 100% ready to go and you don't even have to set up a jig.

maybe after the panic pricing subsides a little we will see better prices on these?

Feedback Score

Blems!!! in stock http://www.eplowers.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EPLowers View Post
    Blems!!! in stock http://www.eplowers.com
    Out of stock already ? 29 mins ???

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Make more blems...!
    (Then us builders can buy 'em, and we'll try 'em/write up threads on how they work/add pics/become champion 'early adopters' that will talk them up.) Great for biz-ness
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

80 polymer

polymer 80

polymer 80 blem sale

polymer 80 lower review
polymer 80 lowers on sale
polymer 80 sale missouri

polymer lowers breaking

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.