Thread: dpms fcg lower kit.

Feedback Score

Default dpms fcg lower kit.

bought one for the lower i finally was able to find and the trigger pull feels lick theres a corn cob in there. even for a carbine im still going to have to smooth it out. the one i got before, last year maybe , was alot smoother than that. im guessing quality control went out the window around jan. its so bad i would have to say redicullous. i have always liked their products but ,,,, must have been made on monday after payday.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I have read several complaints about the overall quality of their recent LPKs. I think you're right, lately it's been all about getting them out the door and their QC has gone to hell.

Feedback Score

this one is proof positive on that. corn cobs must be cheap these days.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL-- yea DPMS has been slipping ever since the merger. me and tanvil had a lengthy discussion about all recent problems with DPMS lower parts kits.

the last DPMS LPK i got had a somewhat warped pistol grip--and that is very common these days-- and my last DPMS safety was not machined it was just a ROD with a safety leaver on it!--LOL--

the DPMS lpks i was getting when i started in the ar-15s were way better.

the best LPKs i have seen for the $$ is JSEs 'bulk-packaged ones" last one i got was full of rock river parts.

i have got to the point that i scope everything so i just do the "15 min trigger job" right off the bat-- i doubt you can get a good stock trigger set up anymore regardless of brand.

like everything else quality is slipping--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL-- yea DPMS has been slipping ever since the merger. me and tanvil had a lengthy discussion about all recent problems with DPMS lower parts kits.

the last DPMS LPK i got had a somewhat warped pistol grip--and that is very common these days-- and my last DPMS safety was not machined it was just a ROD with a safety leaver on it!--LOL--

the DPMS lpks i was getting when i started in the ar-15s were way better.

the best LPKs i have seen for the $$ is JSEs 'bulk-packaged ones" last one i got was full of rock river parts.

i have got to the point that i scope everything so i just do the "15 min trigger job" right off the bat-- i doubt you can get a good stock trigger set up anymore regardless of brand.

like everything else quality is slipping--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.