Thread: BSA "majestic & gold star" scopes blowout @ BSA.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak BSA "majestic & gold star" scopes blowout @ BSA.com

http://www.bsaoptics.com/blowout.aspx

BSA has a few of their higher end scopes on sale for about 1/2 the going prices. about 1/3rd of BSAs highly optimistic MSRP .

they have gold star 1-6x 20s-- through 3-18x44 for $79

and they have a couple majestic DXs for $59 and $69

if you enter code "newdx" you can get free shipping. so you could get a "majastic" for $59 shipped not to shabby.

i was so impressed by my new "Boss" i thought i might try one of their majestic DX 6-24x44s --might be junk but i have a couple pals that have been using them on bolt guns for a couple years and they seem to like um.

maybe not ALL cheap scopes are junk after all???

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

got the majestic 6-24x a few days ago.

seems very nice and clear, but extra tweeky when up form 18x-24x. it seems to like really long range-- like it is only getting in the groove @ 400 yards.

the glass is very clear provided everything is adjusted and you have the proper eye position. zeroing the thing @ 28-100M is a PITA because of it being so tight in the eye box @ closer ranges.

i am beginning to wish i had stuck with a 3-9x --soo much more easy to work with at sub 200m ranges--LOL !

i don't think i can complain too much about the scope as it is just mostly a 'too much scope" problem.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.