Thread: Arkie lowers

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Arkie lowers

Saw this in an email. NATMIL lowers. So someone in AR is "making" lowers. Wonder if they are any good? j4? Come in, j4. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...3ae9c-18648473
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Interesting....

Strange that their corporate office would be in New York though.

http://www.natmil.com/store/contact-natmil/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, I'm not really surprised. Most Ark companies have their corporate offices out of state for tax purposes. Ark state government does not like to play ball, but then they cry about losing bids for new factorys to other states.
    Last edited by mtdew; 11-01-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

haven't handled any of them. i suspect they be as good as any other forging--that is to say it should build very well provided they followed the blueprint correctly. \

over the years i haven't run into but a few issues with the lowers of any brand. a few had slightly tight magwells and some DSA blems i got had a litle extra flash in some of those tiny roll-pin holes .

generally i don't see any reason NOT to buy it--for $69 it is about as low as a cosmetic blemished part--certainly worth a shot.

yea arkansas is run by a bunch of liberal lawyers in little-rock i think they are trying to run all non-wall street owned corporations out of the state.

hell where is belson? this is so new it should be off list in commie land--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really surprised. Most AR companies have their corporate offices out of state for tax purposes. Ark state government does not like to play ball, but then they cry about losing bids for new factorys to other states.
    Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post

yea arkansas is run by a bunch of liberal lawyers in little-rock i think they are trying to run all non-wall street owned corporations out of the state.

I hadn't thought of that. Pretty sad state of affairs in AR if a liberal tax heavy shithole like NY is a more attractive place to headquarter your firearms business. I suppose if you're not walmart and in bed with the assholes it might be a tough state to do business in as well.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

much more disturbing than the waltons is the rodamns --they own 'steph(ings) inc a chicago based investment bank. this bank is very involved in who gets elected in arkansas. you can't get elected dog catcher less your thir "bestest friend".

that is why i tell people who don't know arkansas politics NOT to vote for an arkansas presidential candidate from ANY party as that candidate if red or blue will still be the "investment banks" man --regardless of his party or how many bibles he is waving. this state is run by carpet-baggers no lie. our state politics is probably one of the most corrupt in the union other than chicago/ill itself.

it was all ways a corrupt state politically --but things have really gone to shit in arkansas from the frank-white/bill clinton era --today it is just blatant.

like the state is all-ways BROKE but when there is a crisis that can get the politicians voted out they somehow find that 1/2 billion they didn't show up on the books--

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    I hadn't thought of that. Pretty sad state of affairs in AR if a liberal tax heavy shithole like NY is a more attractive place to headquarter your firearms business. I suppose if you're not walmart and in bed with the assholes it might be a tough state to do business in as well.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.