Thread: $99 blem lowere with LPK--@ PSA

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default $99 blem lowere with LPK--@ PSA

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...parts-kit.html

you ar builders need to keep an eye on PSA their having some great prices in their "deal of the day" yesterday they had flat-top uppers for $39.99!

today they have complete bolts for $34 , LPKs for $49 and other things --if you look through the AR-section--

i think their sale prices lately are LOWER than the glut after the last panic--

damn $99 for a lower and a LPK? thats as cheap as it gets--

i got a bunch of their blemished uppers --never did find that blemished spot--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Damn that's a deal at 99 bucks!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

when i ordered yesterday they had free shipping too-- don't know if they got the free shipping over $50 thing going on today --if so that the the cheapest ever for a lower and a LPK!

last time i bought blem lowers they were $60 each plus shipping from DSA and that was $12 --so if you get free shipping still this deal would be $22 less--that that good deal of years ago.

and on top of that the LPK has some mall-ninja grips thrown it--LOL! all the cheap LPKs i have seen going for $49 don't even have a pistol grip even s stock a2!

i have found that PSAs shipping to be very reasonable --i think the last time i ordered they charged me $7 to ship via UPS

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That is a great deal.
    I just ordered that LPK with pistol grip and collapsible stock for $60

As for the free shipping, look at the banners at the top of the home page, there's one that says about a moving sale and get free shipping on orders over $50.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

with the free shipping that is like getting the lower for $50 shipped --best deal on lowers i have seen in years-- probably ever.

PSA is cranking out the deals on AR 15 stuff.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.