Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $59 lower, $39.99 A# flatop blems & more

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea $39 for an A3 upper is a great price i got one a while back when they were $49 --recently ordered two more.

don't know when the sale will end as they have sold out of them before and a few days later the blem uppers are back in stock. they may have 100,000 in a warehouse somewhere --then this could be the last of them--ya never know.

last time i checked they had about 800 in stock and they seem to be selling about 200 a day so there are enough for a few more days if the don't pull the sale price for some other reason--

PSA has been my go to AR place lately--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

j4, how long does it usually take them to ship? I ordered in stock item on the 4th and it still shows "processing". Or am I being too impatient?
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    j4, how long does it usually take them to ship? I ordered in stock item on the 4th and it still shows "processing". Or am I being too impatient?
    every time i've ordered fro PSA its taken 4 days to a week before it ships. they have some great prices but SLOW processing/shipping.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

mtdew I placed an order on the 1st and got a tracking # yesterday, but it still hasn't been picked up by UPS yet, so most likely just the label was printed and nothing picked/packed yet.
    They're most likely slow for one of two reason (maybe 3), 1- To many orders to process right away, 2- A little light on staff members, or 3- Both 1 & 2.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

j427x,

You had to post this, and I had to buy another one. I have to quit reading your posts or I'll go broke.....
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Still haven't received my tracking number.....getting a little concerned. Already got my other parts from brownells yesterday.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Still haven't received my tracking number.....getting a little concerned. Already got my other parts from brownells yesterday.
    I wouldn't get concerned until a week or more goes by with PSA. I think they've only got one guy in their shipping department and it seems like he's only got one arm.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Still haven't received my tracking number.....
    If you placed your order on the 4th, you'll most likely get your tracking # on Monday or tuesday
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    If you placed your order on the 4th, you'll most likely get your tracking # on Monday or tuesday
    That's how it has been for every order I have placed with them. firearms ship within 2 days though

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

they are a week behind from what i have seen.-- last time i ordered the day the shipping info arrived the UPS truck puled in the driveway.

they have all ways been a little slow generally under two weeks to get the stuff.
    they may well be swamped with orders too--

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.