Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $59 lower, $39.99 A# flatop blems & more

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

they say he likes to drink and it is deer season too!===LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    I wouldn't get concerned until a week or more goes by with PSA. I think they've only got one guy in their shipping department and it seems like he's only got one arm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

8 days later...nada
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i just got shipping one my first order today. --seems like i made that order when i made the thread--LOL

hell i told you all it is deer season out there! expect two weeks ---

looks like the $39.99 blem a3 flat tops are OOS --the question is will there be any more? they had over a thousand of these at the start of the sale--

glad i jumped in for a couple extras--while they had um-- hell they probably be back on sale for $29.99!!--LOL!

i ordered one back when they were $49.99 and thought i got a deal-LOL!- only finish problem is inside the upper--can't see in there anyway--

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Called them yesterday and they said nothing was wrong with my order and it should go out today or tomorrow for a next day delivery.....lets hope
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

Received mine today, and to tell you the truth, it looks better than most I've seen selling for top dollar. The only thing wrong that I can see is the "T" markings are not highlighted in white.....
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

my second order came in today. i have a couple more uppers on the truck for delivery for the 15th .

looking at the stripped upper -all i can say is --very nice-- what i got was a A3 flattop that don't look blemished at all. PSA could have asked $70-$80 for it and got it!

the inside may have a tiny bit of discoloration --if it does it is so faint i can't see it. i think this one looks better than the one i paid $49 for! LOL!

hopefully when UPS brings the rest of them they will look as good.

the $49 mag-pull LPK looks pretty good too-- i'm just going to have to find that bushmaster lower i 'overpaid' for back in the panic and slap it in thre-- TWA is going to have to send me that stripper video first as i forgot what these fricking little bitty roll pins do!----LOL!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Just to let anyone that's thinking of ordering something, they are offering FREE S&H again on orders over $50
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

installed the LPK in the bushmaster lower --seems fine though it has got a little creep in it. --about like any other standard FCG. nothing a little polish job can't handle.

really like the magpull grip --the little triggerguard thingy is a bit of a PITA cause it has a tiny hex screw that goes in it and they didn't supply a key to install it.

had to dig through a box of 1,000 of those tiny ba$tards to find the one that fit--other than that the install was a breeze--LOL

installed the upper on a del-ton middy barrel everything fit perfectly.

very nice stuff for the money, PSA is turning into my 'go to" place for ar-15 stuff--

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Still haven't received my tracking number.....getting a little concerned. Already got my other parts from brownells yesterday.
    Brownell's makes all other suppliers look bad when it comes to shipping. They are unbelievable there. I usually have a tracking # within hours

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

last two stripped a2s came in todays UPS shipment.

just like the rest their a3s, no m4 ramps , T-marked but not whited in, BAC square castings. for a blem-- i can't say where the blemished area is-- as good as any i have that cost way more. i don't see how they can call this last batch "blemished" really--maybe they got a microscope?

built the first and second ones today. every thing fit perfectly well- so far this looks to have been a hell of a good deal on stripped uppers--

i figure this will be the last of these--then again they probably be on sale "black friday" for $29.99!!--LOL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.