Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $59 lower, $39.99 A# flatop blems & more

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Thumbs up $39 LPK,$39 a3 upper,$59 lower weekend deals

update they have the standard LPK on sale for $39 . they still have some a3 uppers for $38 they just ain't on the weekend deal page --lots of good stuff--looks like the free shipping is over--

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/

PSA has $59 blemished lowers, $39 blemished flat-top uppers , $49 LPKs with fancy mag pull stuff, BCGs and a bunch of other stuff on the deal of the day page.

good days if your building an AR---

best prices on AR-15 stuff in a long time--

they still have the $99 blemished lower with the fancy LPK the best deal if you need a lower and LPK going.

i'm going to have to stop visiting damn PSAs website, every fricking time i buy something!--LOL!
    Last edited by j427x; 11-09-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: update

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

I hate you...Just spent $350 there! Now all I need is a charging handle, gas tube for 16" and a buffer and the rifle is done....Great specials spend it while you have it....I still hate you for posting this link.....
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea i know --damn deals all ways come around AFTER you done bought your hardware--

damn midway USA done me the same way-- after i buy a scope elsewhere THEN they send me a $20 off code--LOL

tried to buy the same scope from them a month ago but they said my discount code expired---LOL damn the luck--LOL!

and i kept saying i wasn't going to build no more too! LOL!

the got a hell of a deal on an upper too WITH a vortex red dot and mount!--damn PSA getting all my mad money--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks j, I was needing an LPK. Got one w/ FDE HG.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Just found the remain 3 parts at Brownells and ordered them. I blame J for spending my money today! LOL Well this will be a new build for me. Most have the uppers already complete. This one will be part by part build. Should be fun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

gee thanks I also got sucker in and spent over $100
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

I'll post pictures of the blemished upper when I get it. Not sure what to expect for $39.99 but we will see.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hopefully some more deals like that will be around after Christmas and I'll finally build that 20"-22" bull barrel one, all camo-ed up I've been wanting to build for a while. I originally wanted a 6.8 Lapua or something like that with some better ballistics than a 223 at longer ranges for critters, and don't want another heavy 308 platform again. Got plenty of nice target 308's already for that job.

At this point sense reloading stuff is tough to get right now, reasonably , if at all in some cases, I'll just do the 223/5.56 thingy,, set up specifically for heavier bullets, 1:6,,1:7,, whatever is available in a high quality bull barrel. At least for now anyhow, I can always change it out later if I want. I don't really want to gear up for another caliber at the same time too,, WAY to spend-y right now. Maybe prices will be even better after X-mas. We'll see then.

Sense I'll be painting it,, blems will be a great way to go for that project, as long as it's "cosmetic" blems only. I won't scrimp on a barrel or BCG parts though. Hopefully I can find them as a set in a match grade. There's plenty of other ways to scrimp and still have a tack driver. Used furniture and misc. parts are the ticket too if there going to be painted anyways,, what to hay,,probably only spend half on them that way.

Not building/assembling ,,,many,many before, like some of you guys have,, I'll need to gather all the trinket parts ,that some of you would normally have on hand. That's not real biggie though,, the spring and pin parts packs and most the small trinkets are cheap enough to buy . Plus everything mechanical is shinny new that way,, a better route to go IMO for a very few bucks.

The tube, BCG and trigger will be the biggies.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have got a few of PSAs blemished uppers --

the only area that the finish wasn't perfect was inside the upper where the BCG goes was slightly discolored. the outside of the uppers were perfect and looked every bit as good as any finished upper.

now who knows what they send this time as it may be a grab bag --but i haven't heard of any of their blems needing a external re-finish (so far)

$39.99 for the uppers and $59/ or $99 for a lower w lpk you can't hardly lose if it ain't even got a finish--LOL !!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks for posting about the uppers, they still have them and I just ordered two
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.