Thread: $79.99 blem PSA lower with LPK

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak $79.99 blem PSA lower with LPK

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...parts-kit.html

PSA has some stuff on BF sale too--

well $99 was the low price for a lower with LPK --now it is $79!

they do have other parts on their sale page-- like $199 for a 22 conversion bcg and a 5.56bcg combo

and they have $49 PSA blemished lowers , last $49 lowers they had were andersons --

damn good prices in AR-15 hardware these days-- though barrels look to still be a little short in stock most places everything else is there at good prices too.

Feedback Score

Ouch......all these sales and good prices on AR parts is killing me. I'm looking for something to sell now so I put one together!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah that's a super deal, the LPK was selling for $40-50 alone before they ran out, so that's $30-40 for a receiver
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea i got to where i hate to visit PSA anymore-- too damn hard not to buy something when they got a sale on!

i just bought a $89.99 bcg with 158 bolt and a free charging handle!

i'm thinking-- damn i need that but i so hate to this BCG right now!!! ARRG! then ordered it-too dam cheap to pass up!!!-LOL!

check out their black friday pages- ar-15 stuff mostly at steep discounts too!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-ar-parts.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They have that same deal every couple of months. My bro had me looking at a pictogram lower + LPK and they sold out the day I was looking at them LOL If you don't get it, the same basic deal will turn up in a couple more weeks. Just keep shopping for them and they'll turn up. Christmas is coming up too so they are certain to have another sale then I'd have preferred the pictogram lower but its a trivial concern really.

I just bought one of these safe/fire + LPK combo deals. Yep, yours truly just bought a mouse gun lower Plan to build it into a .45 Winmag or something similar.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

For those of you that bought the stripped uppers, they have the build kits for them for $25 right now.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

personally i wouldn't count on the glut of ar-15 parts to last.

this same thing happens every time there is a panic --retailers run short , there is a mad rush to get more parts , the panic finally slows --leaving the retailers holding a bunch of parts --short on cash they got to liquidate some of the parts.

since we don't know how much is backed up in the warehouse --no real way of telling when the surplus parts will sell out.

what i do know is in the last few weeks is that PSA has sold thousands and thousands on blem uppers --

we don't know if the parts backlog is weeks or months deep--

hell wern't that long ago $79 was the good price for just a LPK!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.