Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: $89 BCH with 158 bolt & charging handle deal PSA

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default $89 BCH with 158 bolt & charging handle deal PSA

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-ar-parts.html

i think the $89 bolt carriers with the charging handle deal is about to go out of stock--their down to the last 100. they sold thousands of these over the black friday weekend.

if you need a BCH this may be the last call for this deal. i don't know if their going to re-stock or not.

then again they may re-stock and put just the BCG on sale for $69 --then they might price um at $130 for just the BCG --ya never know with PSA.

wasn't that long ago any kind of BCG set up was close to $200-- we getting that glut effect after a panic wanes --good time to stock up on ar stuff.

we might be seeing some of the economic impact too. peoples spending $$ is getting awful tight.

my mail box is FULL of sales most of them half or more off retail-- i think many retailers are wanting to cash out their inventory before the first of the year.

the BCG is off the sale page but a few still in stock. it is the same part as the PTAC that is also on sale for $89 without the changing handle.

got one guy in the reviews on it that said it ain't properly staked (out of 5) -- i don't think anybody at GUNCO will have a problem as it is super easy to properly stake. i suspect their mostly set up correctly. i'll post when i get mine-- as slow as PSA is it will probably be two weeks before my BCG arrives and they $89 special will be long gone--

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ng-handle.html

Feedback Score

Damn......you're killing me with all these AR deals! LOL I'm trying to resist but I am weak. If we don't have another mass shooting, I think the prices on the AR stuff will stay low. Everybody and his brother geared up to make AR parts and I think they have a big surplus of it now.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

Oh j427x, whats the big deal everyone seems to make about staking the gas key? It doesn't look that complicated or life threatening or anything. I can see where your rifle will probably not function if it loosens up. I guess that could be bad depending on your situation.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

You guys need to have a competition to see who can build the cheapest ar from current on sale parts . can any one break the $400 mark ?

If I had the cash Id even build one LOL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I ordered a bolt & carrier last week i do not expect it to come for a few weeks, thats the last of the major parts for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

done with ar well not counting my ar-70 which i may start next
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    Oh j427x, whats the big deal everyone seems to make about staking the gas key? It doesn't look that complicated or life threatening or anything. I can see where your rifle will probably not function if it loosens up. I guess that could be bad depending on your situation.
    there ain't much to staking a gas key-- about anybody with a vice and a punch can do it. any one who has built a AK or a 1911 it is a 'walk in the park".

a few years ago some of the not so well respected AR brands shipped a few BCGs that wern't staked to some mall-ninjas= the screws backed out and the m4orgety started jamming and short stroking .

rather than just tighten the screws up and stake them in --a 15 minute job max --(you can use lock-tight too if you want)-- they decided to plaster that loose screw all over the internet as a "BAD BCG".

now i have been buying BCGs for a long time --so far i haven't had ONE come that wasn't staked so i don't think it is a big risk there. knock on wood. i did buy a stripped carrier once and put a new key on it--nothing to it.

seems like i saw a kid on the internet that staked his BCG with vice-grips ! LOL! so i don't think were talking rocket-science here--

if i was paying top dollar i might be a little pissed if i got one that wasn't properly staked--but for this price it can come as loose parts in a bag!

a loose key is not good but it is an easy fix.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

looks like they went up to $99 this morning--

still a $80 BCG with a $20 CH ain't too bad a deal.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

j4, I'm gonna stop reading your posts. I'm going broke! But you have put up some awesome deals. Thanks!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Looking around I think I can now build a AR cheaper than a AK rifle . If not then its close in price .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Looking around I think I can now build a AR cheaper than a AK rifle . If not then its close in price .
    after the last panic--there was a glut and big sales sort of like today i assembled a few franken-guns for slightly less than $400 -- and this was not a "junker" full of out of spec parts either.

i suspect that if someone had had cash or credit on his card --had he shopped around just before and after BF this year he could have come in a few bucks lower maybe even down around $350

i have slapped a few together for around that but they all had a few used parts--LOL

damn ar-15 parts prices are like the boom/bust economy of today --today high next month low--a few months later sky high again.

i still miss those $69 AK kits though-- the ones that had nearly un-fired barrels--

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.