Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AR Parts Availibility

Feedback Score

I did want the slightly heavier barrel. I was able to price a complete upper from parts with what I wanted for about $350. I don't think thats to bad for now.
    For the future I will have to shop sales for better deals. As far as humping it I'm partial to AK's.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

nothing wrong with the del-ton middy -- i was just letting you know it was a H-bar style. just make sure you go with a mid length gas tube and such and you'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by akma View Post
    I did want the slightly heavier barrel. I was able to price a complete upper from parts with what I wanted for about $350. I don't think thats to bad for now.
    For the future I will have to shop sales for better deals. As far as humping it I'm partial to AK's.

Feedback Score

Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Once again j4 comes thru with the straight dope. He knows his shit and is my go-to guy for AR questions. He lives around here somewhere close to me but I have never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face. That I know of.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

JSE was fast shipping and the Del-ton barrel is very nice quality. What's the shipping turn around for PSA, it's been a while?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i been getting my stuff from PSA in about a week recently. back during thanksgiving holiday it was taking two weeks.

PSA ain't quick generally on the shipping.

JSE was fast shipping and the Del-ton barrel is very nice quality. What's the shipping turn around for PSA, it's been a while?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I was beginning to wonder about that. I placed my first order for the receiver about a week and a half ago and it still says "processing" on my order status. I figure the're probably a bit understaffed right now since they have some of their people over at the SHOT show. I've got about a little over a grand worth of AR parts currently just "pending" with them right now. For the prices they're offering I suppose it's worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

people have been asking how quick PSA ships == from my experience the longest it took was a little over two weeks --about a week has been the norm.

PSA is usually swamped with orders.

JSE is super quick --sort of like new egg in the shipping dept-- even they got a week or two behind during the panic.

i don't mind a wait , i've had to deal with 'the factory" type set up before so a few weeks ain't much of a wait if i getting a good price.

i think DSA is about the slowest -- i'm thinking of ordering a few barrels from them--just in case 4th goes crazy with the bump-fire and melts a few--LOL!

Feedback Score

My first order from them was as a guest. There was no email confirmation of my purchase so I have no idea if the order was correct.
    I sent an email asking if everything was OK but they never responded. That was a week ago. Some type of confirmation would be nice.
    After hearing from y'all I figure they have a good reputation so I'm not going to worry for now. Do they give tracking numbers?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

last time i got tracking numbers from PSA the UPS truck was about to arrive-- i never bought anything as a guest so i don't know what they do about tracking in that case--

there is an old joke about PSAs shipping --something about a one eyed drunk guy that only works when he needs money-or if its not deer season--LOL

give them two weeks at least--they may be swamped again--

My first order from them was as a guest. There was no email confirmation of my purchase so I have no idea if the order was correct.
    I sent an email asking if everything was OK but they never responded. That was a week ago. Some type of confirmation would be nice.
    After hearing from y'all I figure they have a good reputation so I'm not going to worry for now. Do they give tracking numbers?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.