Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AR Parts Availibility

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    last time i got tracking numbers from PSA the UPS truck was about to arrive-- i never bought anything as a guest so i don't know what they do about tracking in that case--

there is an old joke about PSAs shipping --something about a one eyed drunk guy that only works when he needs money-or if its not deer season--LOL

give them two weeks at least--they may be swamped again--
    All that confidence you inspired is now gone!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well today I did get a generic email stating that 2.6 lbs of "something' had been shipped by "somebody" from West Columbia SC and it should get here by next Tuesday, January 21st. If that is indeed from PSA, I just hope they noticed how many orders I placed with them recently and combined the packages. If not, I guess they'll get here when they get here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It looks like that UPS notification email is probably from PSA. I received two more UPS Tracking emails after the first one. One is 1.7 lbs coming from West Columbia and the other is 6lbs but it hasn't shown up as to where it's coming from yet (but I have a good idea now anyway).

They may not have much to say, but it seems that they are at least making a good faith effort to email me tracking info on the packages they are sending out. I just won't know what it is in each package until they get here. I can kinda sorta guess what's in them by the listed shipping weights and maybe by the order they are getting sent out.

Feedback Score

Same here my stuff finally shipped. Got the tracking numbers. Now that I know what to expect all is good.
    Thanks PSA

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i've never had much trouble getting stuff from PSA--

i think while the panic was going on-- they got way behind in shipping--but everybody else was in the same boat--

hopefully they have caught up. i still think PSA is far faster than DSA -- DSA is also catching up on orders. if they would only send those barrels i ordered--LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I got my first package from PSA today. It was just the PTAC AR-15 MOE LPK that was listed for $49.99. However when I opened the package they shipped me a LPK with the MOE pistol grip and MOE stock parts. I wasn't expecting the stock because it wasn't in the pics or in the kit description when I bought it.

This is the link to the kit I ordered: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...parts-kit.html

And after looking around PSA's website, this is what I received instead: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...uild-kits.html

I guess now I don't feel so bad about them taking another $5 off the MOE LPK (down to $44.99 now) a few days after I had already ordered and paid the higher price for it. So far I'm more than happy dealing with PSA.
    Last edited by GoMopar440; 01-22-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

anybody got the $289 m4orgery upper kits yet?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mine should be here Friday with most of the rest of my PSA orders. The PSA blem lower is supposed to hit my FFL Friday as well.

Since I got that extra stock I looked at the PSA website again last night and decided to pick up a few more bits and pieces. The $29 LPK deal was back on so I got two of those coming and I went ahead and picked up a couple of the Anderson lowers as well. That'll just leave me with one lower needing an upper of some sort for it. I'll have to think if I want to try out any different calibers on it...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Has anyone tried picking up parts from here.

http://www.dsarms.com/c-672-barrels-related.aspx

Feedback Score

I/we purchased quite a few firearms last year and I promised my wife I'd wait until our anniversary for the next purchase this year(and believe me she is very good about it)...but damnit j427x youre gonna make me piss my wife off pretty soon here!
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.