Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: M4 16" upper with BCG/CH $289 with free shipping--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

M4 extractor /spring setup got my pistol to work. Hth

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

blackthorn??? better go over that one with a fine tooth comb--look really hard at the chamber size, headspace and BCG--BTs are bad to sell those overcut carriers too-- the can go boom in a bad way--

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    Nice 4th! You say it runs like a sewing machine? What length is that bbl again?

I got a pistol kit from blackthorne products that i hope(d) to SBR one day. assembled on an 80% rcvr, took it out and first round wouldnt eject, mashed it out and same results, with maybe at most 3 consecutive succesful feed/firings. rest jammed in the chamber and refused to come out without a rod literally hammered from the muzzle end.

Went to change the gas block from the bulky screw on one to a low pro one, and found they had misaligned it and and it caused a chunk of gas block to break off and embed itself in the gas tube. Went to change the gas tube, and found they epoxied it into the gasblock... argh.

Hopefully i can get it running, but that thing you got looks awesome! I want to see a pic of the fireball!

(edit to say sorry for derail of topic...running on half hour of sleep since wife is sick and im kid watch)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

+1 on Blackthorne

I got a 7.62x39 AR kit from them for a project when I was going to gunsmithing school in Denver. The barrel was installed with the alignment pin not seated in the groove in the upper and headspace was about .125 out... Complete lack of quality control on the assemblies coming out of that place. I won't ever deal with them after the runaround they gave me on getting that fixed. I still ended up having to replace the charging handle and gas block on my own dime to even get it to run right.

BTW: The deal on the upper is already sold out. I'm glad I got in on that this morning when I saw this thread.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

There's another good deal on there too, well a little more $ up front.
    How much are those 22lr conversion going for, $150-200?
    They have a complete upper with 22 conversion for $420, sell the conversion kit for $150 (minimum) if you don't want it and you got an upper for about $270 (+ S&H).
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I passed on the deal and it was a good one, heck the carpenter bolt alone goes for $100 thats one of the better bolt materials if not the best
    I am waiting on a 7.62 x39mm upper deal
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I passed on the deal and it was a good one, heck the carpenter bolt alone goes for $100 thats one of the better bolt materials if not the best
    I am waiting on a 7.62 x39mm upper deal
    Showing in stock. But read the "Facebook" comments. That is all I have to say about that.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

the link provided by j427x shows temporary out of stock yesterday and again at 6pm est today

also homey does not do facebook, what does it say?????????????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't "facebook" either but i think it says some people are waiting to get their stuff --weeks, maybe more-- the FB deal was a few months back though sooo---

the link provided by j427x shows temporary out of stock yesterday and again at 6pm est today

also homey does not do facebook, what does it say?????????????

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

everything from Palmetto takes a longtime, they have that reputation, but they do have some good specials worth the wait

shame they done have any 7.62x39mm uppers, I could make my own with a sportsmans guide barrel and 7.62 x39mm bolt head

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

everything from Palmetto takes a longtime, they have that reputation, but they do have some good specials worth the wait

shame they done have any 7.62x39mm uppers, I could make my own with a sportsmans guide barrel and 7.62 x39mm bolt head
    red-X has some 7.62x39 and other "odd" size ar-15 bolts they generally run about $60 with free shipping-- look over at the parts section

http://shop.redxarms.com/STRIPPED-BARRELS_c6.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.