Thread: M4 16" upper with BCG/CH $289 with free shipping--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default M4 16" upper with BCG/CH $289 with free shipping--

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ng-handle.html

a complete m-forgery upper for peanuts-- free shipping even--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

good price considering the bcg and charger are included, ineed time to thing this one through
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Guess the panic is over?? Now STFU Obama or sales will go bezerk again.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question

Might grab one. But 16 inches is way to long for a barrel. Fine if your long range shooting in like Wyoming or something.
    To big for the swamps here. Wonder if they make em for us short barrel guys?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

WTF is that thingy I like it!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

short barrel ( SBR) with a bumpfire stock with what looks like a Primary arms red dot,
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

damn it 4th !!

ask PSA if they give you a free hacksaw blade with the purchase of the upper--!!--LOL!

yea 16" that out there with them smoke poles--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Might grab one. But 16 inches is way to long for a barrel. Fine if your long range shooting in like Wyoming or something.
    To big for the swamps here. Wonder if they make em for us short barrel guys?
    Flame throwing, reliable, bullet tossing beast from the South East.. Hundreds of rounds, not one misfeed..
    Not sure if I got that one from Stan?
    Took the toy "Bump Fire" off and had to put it on a heavier AR to get it to work..
    Are they fun at the range? Yes.. Not knocking them now. But I would not want to count on one in an emergency..
    Gonna grab one of those ARs and hacksaw it down.. Hell like I say, long range here is 20 yards..

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Nice 4th! You say it runs like a sewing machine? What length is that bbl again?

I got a pistol kit from blackthorne products that i hope(d) to SBR one day. assembled on an 80% rcvr, took it out and first round wouldnt eject, mashed it out and same results, with maybe at most 3 consecutive succesful feed/firings. rest jammed in the chamber and refused to come out without a rod literally hammered from the muzzle end.

Went to change the gas block from the bulky screw on one to a low pro one, and found they had misaligned it and and it caused a chunk of gas block to break off and embed itself in the gas tube. Went to change the gas tube, and found they epoxied it into the gasblock... argh.

Hopefully i can get it running, but that thing you got looks awesome! I want to see a pic of the fireball!

(edit to say sorry for derail of topic...running on half hour of sleep since wife is sick and im kid watch)
    Last edited by Mr_Posthumous; 01-11-2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Sorry for derail of topic...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I do not know the length to be honest.. I heaved it back in the gun room somewhere? Think? 8 inches.. But for real, any ammo I put in, it runs fine.. I do not know what is happening with yours, wish I could help.. Other members, j4, could have ideas..
    I just buy em, if they do not work, I whip them around the yard to loosen things up.. They get the hint and usually go bang...
    Just bought a Colt .45 Special Agent.. Not cheap but accurate and I love it.. Damn shells were ejecting in our faces, not good. Almost sent it back.
    Put some more rounds through it Posthumous. Colt told me to break it in when I called. They were correct. 200 rounds later it is working fine.. I do not know Bro for real. Wish I could help.. Probably would bet it is something real real simple..
    Take your time, put some rounds through it and the crew will help yah.. Let us know how yer doing with it. Hell use this post.. You guys and a few other forums are all I got to talk to..
    Your on topic not to worry..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.