Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cheap M-16 a1 Kits

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I see the a-1 barrels with the front sight all the time there are numerous suppliers now, they all seem to have m-4 feeding ramps $199 seems to be the average price some alittle higher,

hey the way things are going these will be scarce next, kits are cheap now but again that is and will change
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

http://www.gmriflebarrel.com/ar-15-m...rifle-barrels/

ya might take a look here--

looks like their 20" a1 1-12" is back in stock-- full chrome lined too--

now for shooting i like the 1-8" 20 a2-- they sell.

JSE sometimes has the del-ton 20" a1 for $115 -- it is a 1-9" stripped and with the FSGB/barrel nut ect it is $150 i think --i don't know if JSE has any new 20" but it would be worth a look anyways.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score

My buddy got his kit last week. Only thing missing was the buffer stop pin. Said his Colt mags looked 95%+. My last kit mags were well worn. UPS tracking says mine is due today.

Feedback Score

The bad... buttplate is cracked and both handguards are winged one is cracked and the other is missing teeth. Barrel nut has a missing tooth but servicable. Normal wear on the aluminum with slight pitting on the bare spots.The good... bolt was clean, all parts are there and I have some nicer handguards and buttstock. Other than handling marks the 30rd mags appear to never had a bullet in them. Now to find the proper barrel. THE KCI 100RD MAG HAS THE UPGRADED CLEAR BACK!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

well glad to get a description of these cheap kits thanks Willie, mine arrived yesterday but I m not home I will get it thursday I think

at that price I did not expect shiney nice buttstocks and perfect handguards, glad the parts are in exellent shape sound like parade rifles and/or drill rifles metalparts good plastic cracked?

wonder how these KCI mags function????

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Got mine yesterday (Thursday) and the only thing I can complain about is the butt pad is cracked by the top screw, the one hand guard has a small crack on the bottom but it's minor and shouldn't cause any problems. I didn't look at every part in the small parts bag (springs & pins), but it looks like everything is there.
    Other than that there's finish wear, but everything looks like it still has some life left in it.

I think these are/were a good deal if you want to build a classic M16 looking AR
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

If they'd keep the "free" drum mag and knock $100.00 off I could probably swing one. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

ok after hearing Willie's description, I hoped not to get a bad kit
    pluses where the 100 rd mag never felt a need for one but what the heck interesting novelity, I will have to try it out one day. came in a new pouche and manual.
    the kit ok the handguards have slight crack all the teeth were there needs to be cleaned, the buttstock has a slight crack near the top screw but dirty. all the parts seem to be there the upper is covered in heavy grease/cosmolinem parts show heavy firing ie carbon reaments. kit came with two colt mags one nice the other with the finished removed. the nice mag has a sticker on the interior spline labelled CHERAS.
    I did a google search ( google is your friend)
    Cheras is a suburb of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. The township is located to the south-east of Kuala Lumpur.

so atleast the mags come from Malaysia so I have to assume thats were the kits come from

Feedback Score

Order a couple of these with shipping total was $35. One is for this kit the other will go on a flat top varmint build. Got the flat top upper for free, the brother of a guy at work dropped it and dented & scratched the forward assist tube (the forward assist wasn't installed). Gentle hammering with a ball bearing and all is functional now.

AR 15 Barrel Extention AR15 : AR15 Parts at GunBroker.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

20 a1 profile barrel

mckay a1 barrel

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.