Thread: Aim $79 bolt with free shipping

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Aim $79 bolt with free shipping

I picked up one of these and am impressed they are up to $89 shipped now but they are still worth it. This has got to be one of the best machined bolts and best finished I have seen I am pretty damn happy, I think they sent me the wrong one

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

link?--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    They would have a long time ago, when our government became self serving and lied so openly that the taste of disgust can't be cleared with bleach.
    WTF happened to our country?
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Here's a Nickel Boron (if that makes a difference?) bcg for $100
    AIM AR/M16 .223/5.56 NiB 9310 MPI BDG Bolt Carrier Group
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

What exactly is the benefit of the nickel boron over a standard BCG? Is it just more wear resistant, or are there other attributes as well?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It sounds like better wear characteristics and heat transfer, here's the best I could find real quick from Wiki

Applications

Nickel Boron coatings are columnar in growth resulting in a distinct nodular topography which serves to reduce surface to surface contact of two mating / sliding surfaces reducing drag / friction. The nodular structure dissipates heat at greater efficiency due to greater surface area. The combination is advantageous when used on saw blades as an example by greatly reducing the drag and temperature of a Nickel Boron coated saw blade, US application 20090205470-A1, published 2009-08-20. The nodular structure also reduces drag in both aerodynamic and fluids such applied to ship propellers (US application 20090123777-A1, published 2009-05-14) down-hole crude oil pumping equipment, bushings, thrust washers used for a wide verity of automotive and truck transmissions, guide plates for paper handling equipment, and greaseless guns (US patent 6782650, Edward McComas).
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Coils does that mean I can still wear a hand grenade around my neck? LOL. Sorry man that uncommon valor movie still in my head.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Sure if you want to, but unless your as big as Mongo it might look like an actual pineapple though

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.