Thread: 0% Lowers available

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default 0% Lowers available

saw this and thought i would post this for you all ( y'all)

0% Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver | 80% Arms
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That's funny
    It's only metal, it's not magic.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

LOL Be careful they are heavy and have sharp edges
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

So.... it's hard to tell from the pics but is that the evil 'automatic' version?

Feedback Score

I realize they made their description comical but you guys do realize these are legit right?
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Back in the day of steel beer cans, a zero percent AKM receiver was an empty Schlitz Tall Boy

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    I realize they made their description comical but you guys do realize these are legit right?
    Yes Tactical Machine, real nice people good company, is near me here. They make lowers for ARs. Got a tour of the factory and looked at those blocks that were to be turned into AR lowers.
    My mechanical ability is 0 and they were trying to explain the process. I just kept nodding like I knew what the hell they were talking about?
    Now of interest those blocks are not cheap. They have to save all the millings from each block when done they were explaining. Now the room where they built was like a surgical operating room, hell probably cleaner?
    Millings are collected and saved in immaculate big drums for re-cycle. Any contaminants, they said, could get the whole load refused. Like I posted before, j4 and AR lovers would go broke living around here. Tactical Machine and Spykes Lowers and AR parts are a short drive from my home. Hell we call our orders in, they put the whole lower together in 10 minutes, takes me all damn day.
    We go over, fill out the FFL paperwork, done. j4 would be there everyday. I was going to take sniper in to meet them and see the factory when he was here a few weeks ago, but we ran out of time.
    Fun shop near me here in Ormond Beach has 100% AR lowers for $59 on sale. Please God make me stop buying, please? Thank you Lord.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I did.
    I'd like to know what the dimensions are of it to see what other places sell them for.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I did.
    I'd like to know what the dimensions are of it to see what other places sell them for.
    Not sure who makes those blocks Coils? But when Nappie ran his yappie and the last gun rush began, manufactures were having a difficult time getting them.
    Hell Tactical was 100,000 + orders backlogged for AR lowers. Think Nappie and crew got the message, America is a legal gun ownership country and he and his crew aint gonna change it.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.