Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AR lower snafu

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

sprat, I got impatient waiting for the lower guys to determine their end. it was a endless email back-and-forth. didn't plan on swapping lowers and uppers around anyway, so I figured what the hell.

after I got to looking at it, it didn't look to be a big issue.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sometimes it's hard to know what to do, even a minor alteration may void a warren-tee, so it's had to know weather or not to touch anything.

At least now you know there customer service sucks, and that will stay in the back of your mind when ordering any other parts again,,,that will come back bite them in the ass!!! DOWWWW !!

If it was me I'd let them know that too,,may not help but at least it will be a "Oh Shit, a pissed off customer talking bad about us on a gun forum",,,,,,,kinda moment for them.

But I'm an asshole that way and would do that type of thing,,,your options may differ. I'm sure your not all that pleased with them anyway if it dragged on so long with no answers.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

twa, it was a circle jerk. try this, try that etc.......

my uppers were inexpensive and it took a grand total of 12 minutes to get things to fit. I think I am done with the lowers from this group. im on the hook for 3 of the 80%ers in the group buy. that should last me for awhile.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya getting jerked around is a pain in the ass. Especially when you know it's not really all that serious an issue to start with and it wouldn't take 2 minutes to square away if you talked to the right person on the other end to start with.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.