my son had a question on 6.8 spc - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my son had a question on 6.8 spc

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ended up shooting the breeze with Gary back and forth today. Super nice guy and I think i'll get him to help out on the repro build. Good day.

Feedback Score

I hear ya nutz.i got a question,,,, I got a a1 grip from sarco for under 5 bucks and I swear it looks like its been laying in a mudpit for years,,, not complaining but just curious where these have been.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lots of takeoffs out there. 16's being upgraded in the late 80's. To be honest I don't recall where Sarco said the early 16 stocks came from I got one of. No trap door. Old stuff tho brother. Guess? South America. Lots of the left behind rifles in Nam ended up in Latin America. Know that doesn't help much but you know it's been around. I wouldn't think it came from an old beater from Basic?
    Ya gonna paint it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

yep, that's why I bought it, cause ya cant hurt it.going to steel wool it here in a minute. good luck on the 300 there and ,,, so ya got a tractor hmm,,,, cool.

Feedback Score

over Monroe co. was watching a farmer bail hay with a 2 cyclinder kerosene tractor . it would go,,, go a few cycle and then boom, now that was a tough old tractor, iron wheels, and all!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn perry,haven't seen one of the the steel wheel tractors since going to the tractor pulls a while back. Mine is just a first year Ferguson TO-20 made before Henry Ford bought into it. Became the Ford Ferguson or vice a versa. Rubber tires. They killed a lot of people farming on mountains because of flipping back. Not that narrow front end or I wouldn't have bought it. Your kid work on tractors for gun parts? Made in the 1920's btw. The tractor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.