Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Imbel Semi-auto Receiver...."NO MORE"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

All of need to contact our representatives to let them know we want them to sign on as co-sponsors of HR4900, or at the least to vote for it.
    SD

Gunco Rookie campbaker2@bellsouth.net's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by culberson View Post
    Wow, thanks to my government I now feel so much safer now. I know as I send in my taxes this week that the money is well spent and they have my best interest in mind.
    The day of building inexpensive FAL's has passed us by. Best bet is to keep an eye out and buy them as they become available. I had 11 of them built when you could do it and the cheapest one I would sell now is $1100.
    Like my President Charlton Heston said, "From my cold dead hands".
    CULBERSON: HOW DID YOU SELL YOURS, I HAVE AN EXTRA ONE, I BUILT IT TO
    ENJOY & PHYSICAL DIFFICULTIES STOPED ME FROM THAT. MINE IS AS BUILT WITH ORIGINAL PARTS ON AN IMBEL RECEIVER. BUILT BY AN EXPERT.

I COULD USE YOUR ADVICE, IF I CAN HELP YOU IN ANYWAY I WILL BE OBLIGUED TO DO SO. THANKS..........CAMPBAKER

Feedback Score

We have allowed our gooberment to hose us for too long. It's time to stand up and make them listen. There is not much difference any more between the two main parties. They are both terrible at actually doing what they say and listening to what the people have to say. The time for peaceable reconciliation is over. They don't listen to that.
    Slugger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.