Thread: WTB Trilux Scope - where?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default WTB Trilux Scope - where?

Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? They are apparently running between $200-250 right now, but darned if I can find any in stock!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I haven't seen these in retail stock anywhere for probably a year now. I guess that leaves the trader boards, Gun Broker, Ebay, the usual suspects. I believe I saw one on Ebay a few weeks back.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

Check whatacountry.com I bought mine from them a few months ago. They keep a rotating stock on them, so just keep checking back. Mine came with the LED and a choice of mount.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah I was afraid I'd have to do the "garage sale" approach. Ah well, at least they are available every now and then.

eBay! I wouldn't have considered that - thanks for the tip!

Monkey they don't have the ability to backorder on their page...did you phone them?

Feedback Score

I just kept calling them. When I tried to order mine they were showing in stock, but they didn't have any. They said that they were getting them a few weeks from then, so I just kept calling back because the site never updated.
    As for ebay, I have seen these things go between $150-$500 in the past few months. If you buy it off ebay they usually don't have a mount, and the tritum is gone. If you find one on ebay don't forget to ask the seller if it has the .308 cam in it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Found one at Gunbroker and it comes with a weaver mount! Has the (replacement) LED illuminator so I'll have to track down some tritium vials and a replacement cap, which has been done before according to a search on the FALFiles.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

FYI there are some on Ebay for $350... I was quoted that from a guy on the FALFILES as well... glad I got the one I did!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.