Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barrel threads...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Threads had a powder/dust on them like crusty JB weld, or a Sh*t ton of buildup from never being cleaned...

It was soo loose, I could hand turn the comp off...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I forgot about Victornet, they have left handed dies and taps in all the standard and metric sizes, fairly cheap too:
    Inch size HS Left Hand Dies

That said, you must have mis-measured the bbl length. If the bbl was really only 15", you are currently in possession of an SBR and have just posted photographic proof on a public forum. Separating the upper and lower makes no difference, the upper is the serial numbered part and it was assembled as a rifle. I know you wouldn't have done that, so you must have mis-measured.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    I forgot about Victornet, they have left handed dies and taps in all the standard and metric sizes, fairly cheap too:
    Inch size HS Left Hand Dies

That said, you must have mis-measured the bbl length. If the bbl was really only 15", you are currently in possession of an SBR and have just posted photographic proof on a public forum. Separating the upper and lower makes no difference, the upper is the serial numbered part and it was assembled as a rifle. I know you wouldn't have done that, so you must have mis-measured.

sometimes i get my 16's and 15's confused....

I fixed my typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.