Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DSA ROTTEN REPAIRS

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

If the parts are backordered and unavailable that's one thing, but that was not the case here.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

i have noticed that every time someone mentions something negative about DSA or any other company the 3 amego's jump in and trash the person. way to go guys.

i have been reading way to much about DSA here and other sites about there product. it is not a glowing place to buy stuff from. one of the things i look for is how they take care of there customers when there is a problem before i will buy from them.

until i start reading some good reports about there customer service and product i will just stay away from them.

2 months is to long to wait for a warranty repair and 4 months is way to long. in that time they could have sent a post card and explained what was going on. they could have built him another rifle in that time frame and it appears that he still doesn't have his rifle back.

now for you spell checkers. never mind..........

ron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    If the parts are backordered and unavailable that's one thing, but that was not the case here.
    true
    and like sgt ron said at least they cold of sent something letting him know of the delay-i know we use to communicate with the customers all the time on there status
    guess i was tryin to give dsa a break
    i never dealt with them so i cant personaly say either way
    guess ill clam up now

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt ron View Post
    i have noticed that every time someone mentions something negative about DSA or any other company the 3 amego's jump in and trash the person. way to go guys.
    If you're talking about me, you're wrong. I don't own any DSA guns (I roll my own), and have no experience ordering from them that I can recall.

I'm just pointing out that this fudd (OP) with the poor grammar and inability to use capital letter and punctuation JUST RECENTLY joined here and posted two negative threads as his only contribution so far. This morning he apparently saw the light and posted a positive experience about Bushmaster.

I too think that the repair time is not appropriate, but given this guy's situation I wonder if it isn't exaggerated a bit.

One thing that calls his expectations and knowledge of weapons into question is that in his OP he has sent guns back to three different manufacturers. Doesn't that strike anyone as being a bit much? Maybe he's picky, hard on guns, breaks them, or just doesn't understand that the bolt is supposed to lock back after firing the last round.....

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    I bought an M1 garand at a gun show from DSA arms back before they were making FAL's. I ended up going to the guys house to pick it up on a sunday. I thought he was very accommodating. I would expect that with recent events any gun manufacturer is goning to be a little slow on repair work since they are so far back logged.
    Boy I hope the atf doesn't see this. Background checks, transactions can only be performed at the licensed premises not their homes

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tonysrep View Post
    Boy I hope the atf doesn't see this. Background checks, transactions can only be performed at the licensed premises not their homes
    20+ years ago dsa was a small operation that was run out of a basement. Its only in the recent past that the atf decided to go after the ffl holders that worked out of their house.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

A friend bought one of their rifles a few years ago and it wouldn't cycle anything, he sent it back and the turn around time was fairly good then, but it was doing the same thing before he sent it in so he took it back to the shop he bought it from and traded it back in on a SOCOM.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt ron View Post
    every time someone mentions something negative about DSA or any other company the 3 amego's jump in and trash the person.
    Do a search under Centerfire.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tonysrep View Post
    This is true now, but not that many years ago "kitchen table" FFLs were common. Even Today, if your house is in a commercial zone, all it takes is a converted spare bedroom.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    Do a search under Centerfire.
    Or if you really want to see your computor melt down, try searching JoeKen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.