Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DSA ROTTEN REPAIRS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I wont buy from DSA because of the wait time from order to ship... If something can be ordered online and added to a cart, or paid for, the company should have the part on hand ready to ship. I was ready to buy a para kit, and the railed para cover. I think I will figure something else out...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iansstud View Post
    I wont buy from DSA because of the wait time from order to ship... If something can be ordered online and added to a cart, or paid for, the company should have the part on hand ready to ship. I was ready to buy a para kit, and the railed para cover. I think I will figure something else out...

Do you think there would be the same wait on gun parts as there would be for a rifle?

...whatever happened to 'hockeydad' in this thread??
    ...I'm not tense! Just terribly, terribly alert.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

[quote=SA58;553649]Do you think there would be the same wait on gun parts as there would be for a rifle?quote]

Yes, I have heard of more then a few people droping orders from DSA and getting the parts from Falcon arms due to long wait times...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

How long was the wait for a para kit? How long ago was the order placed?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SA58 View Post
    Do you think there would be the same wait on gun parts as there would be for a rifle?

...whatever happened to 'hockeydad' in this thread??
    Hockeydad just signed up to slam DSA. That's all. Check his profile and posts. Once he figured some of us were on to his dealio, he posted a positive feedback thread for bushmaster then some thread about wanting a CETME.

He's admitted to sending guns back to at least three different manufacturers.

Something tells me the constant in that equation is not the gun, but the operator....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That's what I figured from the get go, but I still wanted to point out his absence.

iansstud... the reason I ask is because it looks like DSA has been pretty good about shipping out the para kits in fairly short order recently.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Hockydad probably thought he had gotten on another flame board and doesnt want to come back in fear of getting blasted again. I settled in here after visiting many other sites that were vicious. The dude may have a legitamate issue,or he may not. But lets not damn him right off the bat. Many complaint posts have been resolved after the poster is asked a few simple questions. I hope I didn't misspell anything!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

DSA might be feeling the heat, their was a post from DS on the falfiles for a XX% off of a reciver (10-29) for file members. the back log of repair work looks to be gun maker wide. a coworker got a NIB ruger that needed some work the repair took more than 90 day's to redo the forcing cone, 1Hr toops to complete. as far as selling parts that are not in the bin, it is more common than you think. not that it is OK to do. muttman

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tonysrep View Post
    Boy I hope the atf doesn't see this. Background checks, transactions can only be performed at the licensed premises not their homes

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

he should have gotten one of those fine ass century R1A1 FALS
    Yall can take up for him all you want, I want use anything but DSA for my FALs wait or not
    American By Birth, Southern By the Grace Of God

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.