Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FAL accuracy

Feedback Score

My Stg58 is really fairly good. My L1A1 is average. They were a battlr rifle, not a bench rest rifles. From what others have said on other forums, most appear to be about 3 MOA. Which is about what my L1A1 is. My Stg58 is about 1.5 MOA.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My DSA makes cans dance at 50 yards with iron sights. Not very scientific I know!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

SHARPSSHOOTER5090 SHARPSSHOOTER5090's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

My FAL built on a Centry receiver casting will do 2 m.o.a with the bi-pod removed , the gas system turned off and the forearm supported just in front of the magazine. That's with a standard issue barrel that's not perfect and a rock solid clamped aluminum receiver mounted 3-9 scope, not the slide on stamped steel mount.
    Not bad but real good either, but neither is the barrel. I have a new medium weight unfired stainless barrel I want to try on it when I get the time to thread it and install it. I want to try it without the gas hole drilled and no gas block or system at all and then install the gas system, try it as a full functioning semi auto and see how much difference that makes.

SS

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I've been looking at DSA's medium # bbl's and free float system. Buying a motercycle on layaway so cant afford it,yet. I wanna make it my "designated marksman" rifle.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

ppp
    Feedback Score

Went testing my L1A1 yesterday at 300m. (never even tried before)

Aiming point was exactly there where you can see four hits quite close to each other. The reason for two flies lower was clearly behind the gun.

And the reason I aimed left was because previous hits were so much on right.
    All the time inaccurate was the shooter, not the gun. It would have been nice to shoot some rounds more, but there was no time left enough as well as too cold and wet.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

ppp, I like the look of that short barrel. I have a DSA STG with a 21 inch barrel that I want to cut down to 18 inches since I put a para stock on it.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.