Thread: FAL Upgrade to v2.0

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default FAL Upgrade to v2.0

a few weeks ago I got tired of my old FAL with the dumb green stock, grip and guard... So I did something about it.

I added a paintjob, a Flash-hider, an Aimpoint M2 (waiting on mount not in pic), a sling, DSA scope mount and a UTG quad rail hanguard.

(dont flame me for UTG I have had 2 others on my AR15's and for a place to to mount a Vertical Grip, Flashlight and other junk, You cant beat em for the price!!!)

Next is a SAW pistol grip, a stubby vertical foregrip a compact pistol LED light, a 2"x6" 7.62 Form 1 shorty suppressor and Maybe, Just Maybe down the road a Para conversion

This gun plays alot of roles... its My Favorite Rifle, My SHTF Go-To Rifle, and when my friends are shooting empty cans with .223, its my Watch this rifle ("thats not a gun, This is a gun!!!!")

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Purty!
    Bill
    Bill from Spartanburg

Be like an old dog!!!! If you can't eat it or screw it, just piss on it and walk away!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I can say one thing... Its heavier now! But it keeps my wife from shooting it!!!!!!

Feedback Score

A para side-folder would be very cool !!! So would a night vision scope !!!

VD

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Well I have changed my plans!!!

For now, I will not be getting a PARA setup. I think fixed will work great as is... It was more for the look but for $400.... its too much moneys!

Im going to strip the paint and paint the whole gun the greenish gray color called 'cast Iron coat'

The only thing left to do is get ammo for it... where is the best place for the best deal??? I dont care if its Mil-surp or factory, where its from, boxer or berdian primed, just as long as its NON-corrosive and goes bang every time and not BOOOOOOOM

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.